What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - OliverWS, Otis - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziitoz

Your In-game name

Smex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OliverWS, Otis

Date of the incident

24/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, me and a few mates go about our day trying to meetup at airport before heading out to do some business. However some people that we met previously during a robbery at advanced rebel where they got gunned down (which we then executed) come up to us and start being rather unfriendly, this is what i heard through the radio. At this point i land my jet and see that they are trying to unflip my friends helicopter multiple times, the only ones close enough to do that are OliverWS and Otis.
I felt as if we did the best we could regarding these issues and after being called "brain dead" and seeing him going on trying to belittle me this was the only thing left to do. We also asked them to come to teamspeak to which they said "what for" and later refused. (screenshot provided below of teamspeak message)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sbu15bqnMo&feature=youtu.be%20%20%20%20%20%20

https://gyazo.com/770dfd6dd4afcd4cd5ebf7cd160a4efb
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@iggy 

That was acutually the incident prior to this latest one, so we had met in teamspeak earlier but not about the one where he unflipped the heli as he refused to join that time

Thanks for your reply tho 😄

@Ollywilliam would love to hear your input regarding this situation, especially the team speak messages.

Quite funny this. ive got video evidence showing i was not unflipping the heli which i can provide however they havent got their story straight. Its funny how when we were asked to come to teamspeak i did say for what because it wasnt clear why they wanted me to come to ts even though i didn't do anything wrong. When i did join they spoke to us about unflipping the heli which i said go and report us because it wasnt me or otis. Which i can back up with evidence. I believe the person of interest is liquid due to him laughing in the discord channel we were in and he was not clear of the rules. I spoke to two people in a ts channel and said sorry for any inconvenience however it was not us , so i told them if they wanted to report us go ahead however they said it's fine they just wanted to chat and that they were not going to put up a report they just wanted to resolve it which we did and now this report is here. Ill grab some footage later and add it on. 

Ii'm otis and yes although have no proof some one from whoever heli it was agreed that it was not me flipping it and told me in game i was fine so confused on my involvement in this report  

@Ollywilliam 

Mind explaining the reason for you walking up next to it, running away seconds before it flips then? and can you link that video evidence?

@Ollywilliam 

Mind explaining the reason for you walking up next to it, running away seconds before it flips then? and can you link that video evidence?
Lol like i said ill get video footage but im not going to be wasting my time grabbing that footage , so when i get some time available ill go through my footage and find the clip. And like i said ill link the clip so don't worry mate . Tbh i do think this is a revenge post because we annoyed you considering i did come to ts to speak to you and we 'resolved' the situation from what you guys said and now we are back here lmao.

@Ollywilliam 

We "resolved" the situation regarding the RDM by you and after that i felt you were being obnoxious and just trying to annoy us hence why i reported you, i never spoke to you about the unflipping and when trying to write in teamspeak i got called braindead so i dont really see what i should've done there. You are not wasting your time grabbing footage if it is needed you should provide it and not do it as it fits you best be that in a day or a week. Pretty sure admins would agree with me on that one.

Plus it's not a revenge report since you didn't really annoy me, i was flying my jet and heard you were flipping my teammates vehicle (breaking rule 2.4 Exploiting) and i decided to get it on video. What part of it makes you think it was a revenge report exactly?

@Ollywilliam it would be in your best interest to find that video footage of you not unflipping the helicopter etc. We're talking about a player report there, that all parties wants to get done with. If no video from your side is provided, it might be dealt with based on what we see.

Now, the thing that bothers me the most is your attitude in the teamspeak messages. I asked in my last response to this report to put some input into this, but you did not.

Your attitude reflect onto the report here. You've come in with the attitude that this is a joke, you're going to take your time and that you dont really care. Please change that attitude right now, would be in your best interest to get this solved between you two before staff will have to make a judgement.

@Sonder hi ill get the video tonight , however the teamspeak messages calling him brain dead is because he was provoking me and we had previous situations before hand which they were just being toxic and time wasting. Like i said before i thought we resolved this between us however it is what it is. I apologise for my attitude however im human at the end of the day i will say something in anger which everyone has. 

@Sonder SO now lets get a bit more context here as well , they were blocking the spawn pad which we were asking them to move over and over again which they refused. LIQUID because hes new doesnt know the rules he was just in our gang for the day we dont know him. However he started flipping it and you can clearly see that hes does it twice in the video. Me and Otis were not flipping or whatever they claimed we was doing as you can see from the clip it was just liquid as you see him running away every time he did it.

https://plays.tv/video/5cebff9f370103c0f1/liquid1-

to add ive gone into and spoke to smex , i apologised for calling him brain dead and any inconvenience from the gang (LIQUID) who we just met.

@Ollywilliam 

There was not an apology for calling me braindead from what i can recall? and you said it wasn't a big deal to call someone that which i feel is rather unserious, You did apologize for the inconvinience to which i say thank you and thanks alot for clearing up the situation with the video! Therefore you didn't exploit and from the footage it looks like liquidator who is now banned did it indeed. Although the behaviour in general i feel is a bit inappropriate for a mature community. If it was roleplay sure but when we are trying to deal with situations there is a certain level of decency expected. I will now leave it to the admins since you proved my point with the exploiting wrong. Thanks for your time

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Ollywilliam, can you tell me how you know what Smex said to you while you were buying stuff if you can't hear him? And secondly do you feel those Teamspeak messages were appropriate in a mature community?

@Ollywilliam, can you tell me how you know what Smex said to you while you were buying stuff if you can't hear him? And secondly do you feel those Teamspeak messages were appropriate in a mature community?
No the teamspeak messages were not mature and uncalled for however again smex i did apologise for calling you brain dead so once i come off im going to get the footage of me saying it.

@Ollywilliam 

Can you do the entire confrontation you did with me uncut from start till you leave then please? if i missed it im sorry but yeah i still think its uncalled for and especially since you said it wasnt to serious and called me manipulative

It is impossible to determine who is flipping the heli, but let this be a warning to whoever thinks that is appropriate. Trolling is not appropriate in this community. 

@Ollywilliam You know you should be conducting yourself better on Teamspeak than what you did, this will be documented as a warning for 14.1. This is a mature community and liaison situations should be treated as such. 

ACTION TAKEN 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back