What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Arma 3 Contact

forestLT

Some screen shots I made from upcoming arma3 contact DLC . Cant wait to test new vehicles, uniforms , radiation suit and gear. New map looks promising because I already found some cool spots but everything else looks like dayz. Also would be great to implement new stuff to the server. Maybe new uniforms could perfectly fit for Paseidon cartel? they already have radioactive zone in their land  , also I saw some anti radiation trucks so cartel could be responsable for radioactive zone they can also check not only for passports but if people do not bring radioactive trash out of the zone. I think this DLC could bring really nice possibilities for new Jobs and RP.

20190525055123_1.jpg

20190525054331_1.jpg

This island looks good, can we potentially see a test server as S2 for this map, with copied files from S1, then you can also "RP" you're "flying" to another island 😄

This island looks good, can we potentially see a test server as S2 for this map, with copied files from S1, then you can also "RP" you're "flying" to another island 😄
I think its a bit early to make suggestions like that but if you feel its something that should be considered then make a suggestion.

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion and does not represent the full opinion of Staff, Management or Development

Back