What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Azaxas - 25/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komatoze

In-game Name
Reg Kray

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:381691630

The date of your ban.
24/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Racism

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Recently I have been learning how to speak Spanish. My friend and I were talking about it and I was trying to speak some in OOC when I was talking about the black helicopter I could see I was told I was gonna be banned as black in Spanish is el negro so I'm in complete understanding why I was mistaken. Please could my ban be lifted

Why should we unban you ?
Because my message was mistaken for racism

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Do you really believe that we would fall for this? 

00:16 25-05-2019

(Unknown) Reg Kray: BAN ME BET YA WONT PUSSY

(Unknown) Reg Kray: el negrp

(Unknown) Reg Kray: el negro

These are your chatlogs. You fail to mention the fact that "El Negro" doesn't mean black but is the translation of the N-word in Spanish. You are racist and then try to make an unban appeal trying to claim that you are 'misunderstood'.  I won't be even bothered to take this appeal serious. Try again in 6 months. 

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back