What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Seth Atlas - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

PC Cool [8486]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Seth Atlas

Date of the incident

25/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were stopping a zamak doing high grade weed. We disable the truck with the drugs inside. The driver gets out and runs off. I rubber the driver and restrain him. As I am taking him away a police officer jumps into a poseidon Taru that is landed on top of me and the restrained person. The police officer flies off in the taur. Seth who I believe owned the taru gets very upset and informs me that if I drive off then my vehicle is going to be disabled to where I turn around and talk to Seth. Seths then says "Get the fuck back here im gonna knock you over your fucking head" and straight up knocks me out based upon that. I am not sure how this sufficient roleplay before knocking me out at all. He has at no point stated any demands to me or my fellow officers. As soon as he ran after me pointing his rifle around I was fully stopped next to the restrained person. My gun was holstered and I was of no treat to his life.

I contacted Seth afterwards, however he said that there was nothing wrong with what he did.
5c497a6037e135f517d33fa7c59c6dd1.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

I can upload a longer video if its needed, but this covers all interaction with poseidon and Seth. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcW8K0C_naM 
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i just say as i was the "afk " associate. i was with you the whole time. which was less then 30 minutes. i was interacting with you for nearly the whole time. when i was silent. i was listening to my team attempting failed negotiations as no cops care about their fellow officer. so please do not throw around exaggerated allegations. i gave you as much roleplay as the situation allowed. 

Regards iggy

Can i just say as i was the "afk " associate. i was with you the whole time. which was less then 30 minutes. i was interacting with you for nearly the whole time. when i was silent. i was listening to my team attempting failed negotiations as no cops care about their fellow officer. so please do not throw around exaggerated allegations. i gave you as much roleplay as the situation allowed. 

Regards iggy
Nobody is reporting you and you have no involvement in the situation in this report. Like I said to Seth. I didnt know who it was and I dont really mind. If you would like to talk further about this feel free to contact me teamspeak. 

Honestly I am quite tired of the constant reporting from you 
The last time I reported somebody before this one was December 1, 2018. It has been just about 6 months. I am sorry to hear that you have that impression. 

So, during this situation, the cops were chasing a HMMT from the Poseidon Weed Processor, so we decided to try and break up the chasing and get the police to leave and let the person in the HMMT go. So I decided to land my taru and start speaking to the person, at which point someone from the police decided to hope into my heli and steal it. This got everyone including myself very mad as the police had been doing these sorts of things all day and not 5 minutes before this they were doing at the weed processor. So, because of the constant prodding from the police, I along with the rest of Poseidon at the time decided to take the police officer hostage, at which point I told him I would be knocking him out and once I had said that I did it. I couldn't exactly give Cool all the time in the world as there was a lot of cops around, so i knocked him out after I said I will, once I had him I took him back to base at which point I had been Roleplaying with him extensively, but unfortunately Cool didn't want to roleplay as much and said something along the lines of You might as well kill me they won't get you what you want. Apart from that, the "AFK" associate wasn't AFK for 30 minutes, Cool was only in zip ties for around 30 minutes. If you want video proof I can try and get some however I am not sure if I will be able to 🙂

once I had him I took him back to base at which point I had been Roleplaying with him extensively, but unfortunately Cool didn't want to roleplay as much and said something along the lines of You might as well kill me they won't get you what you want. Apart from that, the "AFK" associate wasn't AFK for 30 minutes, Cool was only in zip ties for around 30 minutes. If you want video proof I can try and get some however I am not sure if I will be able to 🙂
Like I said I am not bothered with what happened afterwards and I am assuming nobody else is as nobody contacted me. Lets keep it on topic with the initial situation this report is about. If you want to discuss what happened after feel to contact me on teamspeak, but lets focus on the situation in the report. 

So, during this situation, the cops were chasing a HMMT from the Poseidon Weed Processor, so we decided to try and break up the chasing and get the police to leave and let the person in the HMMT go. So I decided to land my taru and start speaking to the person, at which point someone from the police decided to hope into my heli and steal it. This got everyone including myself very mad as the police had been doing these sorts of things all day and not 5 minutes before this they were doing at the weed processor. So, because of the constant prodding from the police, I along with the rest of Poseidon at the time decided to take the police officer hostage, at which point I told him I would be knocking him out and once I had said that I did it. I couldn't exactly give Cool all the time in the world as there was a lot of cops around, so i knocked him out after I said I will
I am sure that you wouldnt be very happy if somebody walked up to you and said "Im going to shoot you now" and then shoot you which is the same you did given that initiation is initiation. Regardless of what may or may not have happened prior to this. I personally was nowhere near weed processor prior to this, but if a different unit was there I can not confirm or deny. Just stating what you are going to do surely is not classed as sufficient roleplay. The least you could have done was to talk to me before straight up knocking me out. I was standing still with my gun holstered so you had plenty of time to do so. Imagine yourself in my shoes. I think most people would be upset if the initiation is consisting of "I am going to knock you out" or "im going to shoot you" without anything prior being said and then they are knocked out or shot. How does it give a chance to do anything at all? How am I supposed to comply in order to avoid this from happening? 

Anyways Ive said what needs to be said from my side. I am assuming the HMMT you are referring to is the Zamak in the video provided. 

"I am sure that you wouldn't be very happy if somebody walked up to you and said "I'm going to shoot you now" - Well, first of all, i never shot you did I??, your discharging your firearm around shoot a HMMT, unfortunately, you were the loose goose who was on his own. Second point, you chased the HMMT/ responded to the situation, therefore you are involved in the situation. Third point, if you want me to somehow stop you and all your officers shooting the HMMT and taking my Taru by "roleplaying" with you then unfortunately you are sadly mistaken, there is a time and a place when it comes to high-quality roleplay, and unfortunately for you when there is shots going about, police everywhere, and police just jumping in Poseidon helis without speaking then I think what I did here was fine. 🙂

Like I said I am not bothered with what happened afterwards and I am assuming nobody else is as nobody contacted me. Lets keep it on topic with the initial situation this report is about. If you want to discuss what happened after feel to contact me on teamspeak, but lets focus on the situation in the report. 

I am sure that you wouldnt be very happy if somebody walked up to you and said "Im going to shoot you now" and then shoot you which is the same you did given that initiation is initiation. Regardless of what may or may not have happened prior to this. I personally was nowhere near weed processor prior to this, but if a different unit was there I can not confirm or deny. Just stating what you are going to do surely is not classed as sufficient roleplay. The least you could have done was to talk to me before straight up knocking me out. I was standing still with my gun holstered so you had plenty of time to do so. Imagine yourself in my shoes. I think most people would be upset if the initiation is consisting of "I am going to knock you out" or "im going to shoot you" without anything prior being said and then they are knocked out or shot. How does it give a chance to do anything at all? How am I supposed to comply in order to avoid this from happening? 

Anyways Ive said what needs to be said from my side. I am assuming the HMMT you are referring to is the Zamak in the video provided. 

Since Knocking out is the same as RDM and you need to give time to comply which you didn't. 

You gave Cool zero time to comply and he did not have is gun out and was not threat at the time. 

There for a warning is giving to you for RDM.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back