What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jordan Naylor Orion - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunLAD

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SGT ShaunLAD [2660]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jordan Naylor Orion

Date of the incident

26/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my officer SGT Hammah were in Poseidon lands in pursuit of 5 or 6 hemmets that were fleeing the scene at the drug dealer, while driving around trying to disable the hemmets I slow down as infront of us is water and hammah notify`s me that behind us wasn't police and that's when the guy jumps out as you can see clearly says nothing to us, we then proceed on and continue to try and locate the hemmets that we firstly initiated on, as we are driving away we start receiving shots and at first you can here me and hammah both think its a guy that has decamped a hemmet and starts trying to shoot back at us, I then spin the car around and start heading back towards where the shots were coming from so we could try and locate him and that's when we realise it wasn't the rebels shooting, it was indeed Poseidon that were shooting at us from the bench of a hummingbird, we realise this but we were too late to react and hammah was ripped out the car by Jordan Naylor Orion, I did not try and resolve this with Poseidon as I have been involved with a lot of liaisons with Jordan and it doesn't seem to go anywhere other than it getting hostile and arguments happen.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXLraPi2Mlo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was the one who said it was okay to shot so if anyone is to receive a ban for this it should be me,  i was shot at whilst in a police sportie (00:46) in your video and decided to initiate on you. unfortunately i was in vehicle chat and didnt notice this untill after @Hammah was shot dead. when i realized this i told Poseidon to hold fire but police decided to shot back at the helie shortly after at which point it was a full blown gun fight. I realized that i had not given you guys proper roleplay before ordering Poseidon to open fire which is why i brought @Hammah out of there to get a medic. This was a big mistake and fuck up on my end, something i regret and tried to make right with. 

Edit: to be honest im quite suprised to see this report judging from Hammahs response in game, im sure this could all have been explained in a liaison.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LiL Jeep cheers for the response mate, I appreciate the honesty from your end, but yeah you initiated. at this point Naylor has an option to either shoot or not to shoot. Naylor is responsible for the bullets that comes out of his gun. I get what your saying but you aren't responsible for his actions. he still decided to shoot at us like I've said. how comes you realised after hammah was shot dead? because it was a good 40 seconds after you jumped out the vehicle at which point I'm guessing that's when you tried to initiate bit odd how you realised so long after,  but that irrelevant. this report is on Naylor not you for a reason, we received no initiation from Poseidon on our vehicle/lives, and still received shots from himself. regardless whether you say its your fault. you never RDMed, he did 

we received no initiation from Poseidon on our vehicle/lives, and still received shots from himself. regardless whether you say its your fault. you never RDMed, he did 
@ShaunLAD Jordan acted on a initiation he judged to be up to quality standards as i hotmicd it to teamspeak, something both police and rebels alike do on a regular basis the only variable being me speaking in vehicle chat (1:20 in your video), so from his end it was okay to shoot. i only realized that i was in vehicle chat because i jumped out to say something cheeky to Hammah at which point i noticed that i was indeed in vehicle chat. 

Just to be clear this is how it played out on our end:
- We notice police at drug dealer
- I take a police sportie and hear shots hitting me (obviously from you trying to disable the hemmits)
- I hot mic a initiation on the prowler wich is not heard since im in vehicle chat.
- You do not comply with the demands that Poseidon thinks i'v made and act accordingly

Its clear that Jordan was the one who RDM'd you but what im saying is that it 100% was not intentional, had anyone else been placed in his situation it would have played out the same way as these situation tend to happen very quickly. It would not be in anyway fair to have Jordan receive punishment for this as he technically didn't do anything wrong. I did.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

After reviewing the footage provided and the replies given to the thread and then discussing it with other staff members we have come to the following conclusions:

First of all; Jeep:

It is down to you to ensure that any initiations and whatnot are made in the correct channels, if any initiation is made in the wrong channel it can lead to many issues as you have discovered. There's not much else to say regarding this, a warning will be placed please ensure that when you make any initiations you are indeed in the correct channel, especially if you are hotmicing for your group.

Secondly; Naylor;

It is your responsibility to verify that the correct initiations have been made before engaging any targets, Shaun is correct and the view held by staff has always been the person firing is the one responsible for their own bullets.  However, as this has clearly been a miscommunication between Jeep and the rest of the group as he was in the wrong channel, we will not issue a ban for RDM but a warning shall be placed upon your record in case this happens again.  In the future please ensure and double check with whoever is making the initiation for you that they have indeed made a valid one in the correct channels.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back