What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Last touches to my gaming box.

Romly

Hi.

Sorry for making so many posts, the reason for this is that yes.

I have a few questions for some of you computer geniuses.

Numero Uno. My current PC build has a Ryzen grafics card. I worried that I wont be able to get the Geforce Nvada playback thingy incase I get RDMed. If this is true, please recommend a good nveda card.

Deux. I've been told by some pepiolez that the motherboard is too small? Personally I think in 2019 we shouldn't judge on size because everyone is beautiful but there we go. If this dood is right please recommend an auntyboard. (Just to clarify if an auntyboard is a real part I mean motherboard)

Drie. If you see anything else wrong please correct me. Also any nice monitors? Have asked this but no straight answer.

Pee See: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/XWKj6s

AMD have  the same tech, look up AMD replay.

you look like you got a light build, but it should be alright.  Don't upgrade unless you really have to. its a nice little build.

Hi.

Sorry for making so many posts, the reason for this is that yes.

I have a few questions for some of you computer geniuses.

Numero Uno. My current PC build has a Ryzen grafics card. I worried that I wont be able to get the Geforce Nvada playback thingy incase I get RDMed. If this is true, please recommend a good nveda card.

Deux. I've been told by some pepiolez that the motherboard is too small? Personally I think in 2019 we shouldn't judge on size because everyone is beautiful but there we go. If this dood is right please recommend an auntyboard. (Just to clarify if an auntyboard is a real part I mean motherboard)

Drie. If you see anything else wrong please correct me. Also any nice monitors? Have asked this but no straight answer.

Pee See: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/XWKj6s
Pretty good build there buddy maybe get a smaller HDD and bigger SSD ,you might wanna change to a gtx 1060/70 as shadow play is very useful.

Back