What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The time The Mayor of Altis was kidnapped by SPG

Riz

Greetings, Civilians of Altis.​

Today, Me, Miss Jigsaw, The mayor of Altis was kidnapped by SPG.​

The whole situation turned out to be rather interesting, and I've recorded and sectioned up the incident. ​

​

I was just casually hanging out with a friend when.. ​

Several SPG vehicles pulled us over, and I was more or less given no choice but to come with them, and was threatened with being detained unless I come with them.​

​

​

We were taken back to 10 Kavala St. where me and Hobo Joe was still trying to make sense of what just happened. Hobo Joe has previously been to jail, and has had a nasty past involving different substances. Nontheless, Hobo Joe is a very amusing character.​

​

​

I called a friend as a visitor, together over text we made a plan to flee, and so we did.​

​

​

It all ended where after leaving riddles as to our location, and overall playing games to the Altis Police Service, The Mayor's Chief Of Security crashed the hatchback into a stone wall. The getaway pilot accidentally tossed The Mayor into the hatchback. Lacking lockpicks & keys, The Mayor was left behind. The Mayor was revived, as you may see from me living to tell the tale.​

This is the tale about how I was kidnapped by SPG, How my insane friend bothered the cops, and how we fled from the kidnappers.​

Thank you for an interesting situation, it was rather delightful. ​

Last edited by a moderator:
It all ended where after leaving riddles as to our location, and overall playing games to the Altis Police Service, The Mayor's Chief Of Security crashed the hatchback into a stone wall. The getaway pilot accidentally tossed The Mayor into the hatchback. Lacking lockpicks & keys, The Mayor was left behind. The Mayor was revived, as you may see from me living to tell the tale.​
Can't help but feel there's something missing towards the end there 👀 🤣

@MrKraken 

To an extent, Yes.

After the sandstorm, i was requested to the MPU DMT. I showed up to 2 civilians in a van who took me hostage... Very suspicious, espicially as the defensive behaviour when accused of being undercover!  Nontheless, I do not fancy disclosing the situation after that point.. but I did make it out alive, fortunately. 🙂

I still think im the best chief of security you've ever had to be honest... even if I did nearly kill you.

-M  [Professional spy, escape artist and all round badass]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riz
Back