What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - jamesokmate_unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

McMike

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/97621-permanent-ban-appeal-jamesokmate-denied/?tab=comments#comment-555875%20%20%20%20%20%20https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/89102-un-ban-appeal-spc-james-mike-06062017-perm-ban/?tab=comments%23comment-507081
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

In short? I was Immature, unable to take my original punishment and totally out of order.
I was originally banned for Racism. If I'm completely honest the details are a bit fuzzy due to the amount of time passed since the original incident. But from what I recall, What I did was totally disgusting and abhorrent. Making jokes about religion/race/stereotypes just to try and be "funny". This is bad in itself but I believe what came next was somehow worse.
After my original ban appeal was denied I then began to abuse my academy tags to change the "Revision Room" to "Retard Room" This was a complete betrayal of your trust. I was given those tags as a semi trusted member of the community and I was immature at the result of my denied ban appeal and very stupidly decided to be stupid and do this on team speak.

The third thing and this was after my perm ban appeal. I commented on a steam group "Unban me ni****s" This was completely unforgivable and I have no words to try and justify what was going through my head to say such a disgusting and evil phrase

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have taken a break from gaming mostly so not much on that front. Work is a big part of my life now consuming many of my hours,! Education is another substantial part of my life currently. 

Why do you want to return ?

I miss the atmosphere and community of the server, while I was playing those were my best gaming days. No over game/server even comes close to the fun I had on the server. RPUK Really helped boost my confidence and let me meet new friends when i was going through a tough time. Nothing else compares to this community.

Why should we unban you ?

In all honesty you shouldn't. And if that's the outcome you decide appropriate then i completely accept that.
I'm trying to find an excuse for my actions but my actions were inexcusable.
But!
In the time since my last ban appeal I am a completely different person. (Figuratively speaking!) I wouldn't dare to be so stupid, Immature, Horrible now.

its hard for me as I don't believe my level of sincerity is coming across that well but I am Embarrassed and mortified at my actions. It makes my sick reading my previous ban appeals.

If you were hypothetically to unban me I would try my upmost to ensure that I am a model player and to keep myself out of trouble.

Thank you for your time.

-James

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to explain why you felt the need to rename a room and then when banned left that racist remark on the steam group ?

II'll be honest, I cant explain why I did that. it was so highly immature and scummy. I cannot even begin to recollect why I would do that.

but what I can do is assure you that nothing like that would ever happen again. you have proberly heard this time and time again, but I have matured greatly since then. 

Yeah, I have heard that before, Almost every permanent unban appeal where racism is involved.

Well your going to need to for this to go forward any further.

I know what I did was horrendous, and if I was to return to the community I would try my upmost to stay on the right side of the rules, 

some of my fondest gaming memories are from this community, and I threw it away because of my childish, immature actions.

I understand that my actions and if you deny my appeal I would understand completely. but I am hoping that the community can give me one last shot at proving that I am not the scummy person that my actions portrayed me as. 

@jamesokmate_unban It still doesn't give us a clear indication what was going through your head, Was it because you decided you was never returning or was it for a little giggle out of one of your friends back then?

I really do struggle what causes people to lower themselves, Or is it because your just racist IRL ? 

I can assure you that I am not a racist.

I really cant Justify what I said. I was in a team speak group while it happened trying to get a "laugh" from the people. I really cannot for the life of me recall why I would do such a stupid thing. 

I am really not a racist, Inmature? most likely (back then).

I dont want this so sound like i am "playing it down" because I know how much of a big deal this really is.

~James 

I really cannot for the life of me remember it was some time ago now. I have lost contact with the large majority of my "friends". 

It may have been some people from assention I think but please dont quote me.

If i remember rightly there was a lot of it going around back then... people being sheeps for laughs and respect... most would go as far as saying the N word and being permanently banned knowing they could never return.

None of them was stupid enough to try and deface our teamspeak not thinking for a second there would be a bot monitoring awaiting to autoban and none of them would then go and further be racist by putting that on our steam group.

Explain to me... you knew that would be the door shut on you... so why are you back here now ? Why are you not enjoying the other community's that allow this sort of behavior and allow people like you ?

you are right there was alot of "snake testing" going on back then.

the reason I would like to return is quite honestly it's hard to find a server with the quality of roleplay that you can find here. And that's all I want to do is just have some good roleplay. 

I'll be honest with you, the steam group incident was purely out of spite and anger. I was annoyed that I was banned. I accepted what I had done. but I didnt start to comprehend the severity untill after the fact. 

I'm not here for any problems or arguments. just some top notch roleplay.

@jamesokmate_unban I will give you once last chance, I suggest you make sure that you have moved on from all that as the next ban you receive for anything similar we will not even look at any future appeals.

Any rebel groups you join in the future, if there is any level of racism or snake testing I would distance yourself otherwise you will get dragged down with it.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back