What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Will Grigg for mayor

Will Grigg

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Will Grigg: ''Fuck this man imma run for mayor.''

Good day friends of Altis, my name is Will Grigg, and I will be running for mayor!! 

You might know me because you have seen me arrest you as a officer or have me treat after you ''tripped'' whilst I was on NHS duties. Or you might know me from the great face palm debate. Helping others is what I really love to do, and there is no better way to help my brudda's then to become mayor. 

Now i shall tell you why you should all vote for me:

If i DO become mayor I will make sure we have a daily memorial on Kavala squara for all of our fallen Budda's and Sistahs. This will be a massive event and I hope to see you all there, we will have a nice BBQ and  a great after-party after every memorial it will be great. Furthermore I will be actively present in Kavala to talk with and answer questions of our beautiful hobo's! Shit I uhh mean our beautiful civilians. 

Now please, if you would be so kind, head over to Kavala and vote for Will Grigg as mayor, it would be my greatest honor!

Thank you all for reading, I wish you a great day.

We will make face palms great again!

Greetings, Will Grigg

PS: Don't forget to listen to the best song ever!

The OG song

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dear people of Altis,

Thank you for your vote, I love you all, feel free to pop by 10th Kavala street to have a chat!

Greetings, your mayor

Will Grigg (On fire)

Back