What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SirKit1 - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_02

Banned
Unlinked
Your In-game name

Mark

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SirKit1

Date of the incident

27/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So the police side is that they were chasing two guys in an off road and they stopped him and started to do their thing, They were restrained and their coms and gps had been taken off them. Then a guy showed up in an orange truck, Then drives straight into the police suv and blows it up killing the two people and the two police officers (PPC Cristi [7142] Pc SidXray [2604] ). My side is that i was practising so i can improve on my flight skills for npas after my punishment is done, I was chasing the truck ( As Practice) Then i saw him go straight into the police car killing them and drive away so i landed to see if i could help them out, When i landed he came back and crashed into my heli blowing it up then he continued and his truck blew up, Then i contact the NHS and make an admin request as well as go into the support channel. The two guys must of been talking to him even know their coms and gps' had been taken because they were in the same group. ( AT that point i was off duty im currently under punishment PCSO Mark [8441])

[ I tried to get the guy into the liaison but he never came)

[Had network issues would of liked to post sooner)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Around 4 hours 10 min to 4 hours 20 min

( Sorry for the long vid its all we had)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/430642382
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back