What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Escape from Tarkov

Terry Sugarbumps

This game has been on my wish list for quite a long time, but I've never bought it. I guess its me doubting if its worth it ? Is it a complete game ? Is it fun ?. So if anyone has Escape from Tarkov. Your opinion on the game would be appreciated.

This game has been on my wish list for quite a long time, but I've never bought it. I guess its me doubting if its worth it ? Is it a complete game ? Is it fun ?. So if anyone has Escape from Tarkov. Your opinion on the game would be appreciated.
is it worth it ?

• For me it was but i enjoy that kind of games , i dont know how you feel about it watch some clips on youtube or watch some streamer play it i recommend DeadlySlob and his videos .
Is it a complete game ?

• Well no not really its still being developed and theres a wipe every 4-6 months when the mayor update is released.
Is it Fun?

• Yeah if you like to play hardcore military shooting sims ,play with friends etc.

is it worth it ?

• For me it was but i enjoy that kind of games , i dont know how you feel about it watch some clips on youtube or watch some streamer play it i recommend DeadlySlob and his videos .
Is it a complete game ?

• Well no not really its still being developed and theres a wipe every 4-6 months when the mayor update is released.
Is it Fun?

• Yeah if you like to play hardcore military shooting sims ,play with friends etc.

It's great fun there's quite a few of us who jump on there every so often, just don't play with @pr0xity he starts throwing grenades at you 😉 
Hmmm interesting, another question for you tho. What edition would you buy ? 

Start with the most basic then if you find you like it you can always upgrade, there's always a few sales around the year as well for when you want to upgrade, I bought the most basic back when the early access started in 2017 then last black Friday I upgraded to the top package when there was a sale on

Start with the most basic then if you find you like it you can always upgrade, there's always a few sales around the year as well for when you want to upgrade, I bought the most basic back when the early access started in 2017 then last black Friday I upgraded to the top package when there was a sale on
Ok i see. Thank you

It's great fun there's quite a few of us who jump on there every so often, just don't play with @pr0xity he starts throwing grenades at you 😉 
Well, get your calls correct then and I will not nade you! and who threw that first nade? 🤔

If that was to the nading thing.. FU!

Buy the Standard edition and upgrade if you like the game and feel like you need the extra slots.

theres quite a lot of cheaters on the game at the moment and it can be extremely frustrating 

Back