What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CI Stavik - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon Goldstein

Your In-game name

William Lebowski

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Stavik

Date of the incident

31/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend Mr Blue were robbing a guy near the airport. When we were about to leave, police pulled up. At this moment we started driving off with the police pursuing us. A police car pulled up in front of us, initiating on our tires without a weapon drawn. After this, we kept on driving where eventually our tires were shot out. Then we stopped to run on foot. At this moment we were lethally shot without any threats to life whatsover, and no initiations with threat to life. I feel that this was a clear case of RDM and Fail RP as there was no quality roleplay given before the incident which was our death. After I was shot I tried speaking to the police, who said that their actions were justified and they were allowed to do what they did.

The plays tv audio plays a couple seconds ahead of reality at some moments.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5cf1859115a7301aff/-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As this is a report against a staff member it will be dealt with by staff leads/management.

Hello @William Connolly! I was hoping that you would get in touch with me cause after the shooting when we wandered into the the roleplay of us wanting to contact the NHS you didn't seem very happy about this. I did try very low key to inform you on what and why, but you pressed the famous F button and not having any of it.

Since i did not receive an attempt afterwards i pressed on with the patrol and didnt think of it later. It did cross my mind to have a chat but as a patrol are these days its from 1 situation to another.

Initial chase was of course begun after we heard shots from that area the video starts, we have just left the AR HQ and going into our patrol pattern.
One of our guys shoots pass you at the Athira t-junction  this nearly causes an RTC but he then goes for the verbal and issue compliance. Now the speed demon wizzing past you the second time is me, at this point we have figured out that you are shooting for the border and we need to stop this. My patrol partner jumps out and fires a burst of rounds that quite clearly affect your ability to use the vehicle. Now you mention your buddy should start a timer, but i must inform you that that is a POLICE RULE. The only time we would break the guidelines is when certain criterias are met. 

As this point you are able and can return the hostility that we just sent your way. You jump out alongside your buddy. Me and my patrol partner went furhter down the road to cover the south "flank"  and the video shows you pulling a weapon before running behind a building to heal. I see your friend injured with his weapon going towards a broken car. I was somewhat in the open so i pushed to the wall to hold both sides and let the others push up. Now i've seen him witha  weapon but decided to hold any fire until we either could push up and get you to surrender. As you sit down and heal i am peeking that furthest corner down from there seeing you. I relay that you are healing and not having a weapon out. You run into the building also shown in the video, a few seconds later your friend still has his weapon out. We still dont have this completely under control i decided to take the shot. 

I push across to a building with a roof i can jump out on and see you, the weapon is pulled sitting at the corner, you are deemed a combatant and the shot is taken.

You are aware of the fact you are able to shoot back. You are pulling weapons and you are about to return the hostility. It should have been expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am well aware of the differences between police rules and server rules. That's not what this report is about.

I had a clear opportunity of firing upon you, this opportunity I did not take, which can be seen in my point of view.

I killed myself because my immersion was broken, I had no motivation whatsoever to continue the scene with unrealistic roleplayers.

I did try to speak to you after, the reaction is here, the only problem is my voice can not be heard because my recording keybind of my voice has changed for some reason.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If possible, I would like to request the Police's POV.

Another thing you can see is the police almost ramming into us near the gas station by going in front of us, which is a case of VDM.
A claim of VDM in a situation like that is nothing short but petty. He was going past at a rather hard spot on that road and past you. You panic turned and almost hit the building. He used the oppertunity to issue compliance and somewhat inform you what will happen if you dont stop. At best it could have been an RTC because he tried to not get killed by smashing into the construction building himself. Almost an accident, yes. VDM? Nope.

After been intially shot upon you are able to defend yourself. You being able to defend yourself is when a weapon is pulled. This is where everything changes, common sense applies to this situation where YOU are now taking a stand. After seeing you 2 times the decision to shot came at chance number 2. This was a debated theme  a few months ago in terms of pulling weapons after being shot at and this is how its now being practised. If you and your friend had your weapons on back, not pulling them we would have approached the situation way different. But because we already have opened fire on the vehicle we know at one point you are able to pull the trigger on us.

And I thought the specialized units of the police force were the most trained in roleplay, this scenario, on the other hand, shows otherwise.
Yes they are indeed, but in this roleplay aswell they are very trained in demanding situations like for example when to shoot and when not to shoot.

If possible, I would like to request the Police's POV.
I myself do have a recording but its just after you pressed F and sadly died.
I have requested video from the other 3 in the patrol at the time where 2 have said they do not have recording and the last one have not answered.

At this point in time i have nothing further to add unless requested by Lead/Management and will leave it at that.

You still haven't addressed the fact that the vehicle was initiated on without a weapon out.

Next to that, just because you shot upon the tires doesn't mean I am going to shoot you back straight away. We were clearly outnumbered, this is what you took advantage of. You were looking for a gunfight. 

Just because you are staff team doesn't mean you can bend the rules.

I didn't think I had to quote you on the RDM rule as you are staff, but I will do it anyway as you seem unaware of it.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

I ask you, where was your quality roleplay. ''Giving enough time for them to comply with your order.'', In this scenario, there was no order. Nobody initiated on us. 

common sense applies to this situation where YOU are now taking a stand
I see that your common sense differs from mine, I do not shoot someone without initiation.

You still haven't addressed the fact that the vehicle was initiated on without a weapon out.

Next to that, just because you shot upon the tires doesn't mean I am going to shoot you back straight away. We were clearly outnumbered, this is what you took advantage of. You were looking for a gunfight. 

Just because you are staff team doesn't mean you can bend the rules.

I didn't think I had to quote you on the RDM rule as you are staff, but I will do it anyway as you seem unaware of it.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

I ask you, where was your quality roleplay. ''Giving enough time for them to comply with your order.'', In this scenario, there was no order. Nobody initiated on us. 

I see that your common sense differs from mine, I do not shoot someone without initiation.
What happened when he said " stop the vehicle or your tires will be fired upon?"

And isnt this a risk to life when a gun have been fired upon your vehicle?

No, because you guys are cops, I do not expect you to just shoot me. Just because you have fired upon my vehicle doesn't mean you can kill me after I get out of it.

We can go back and forth on this for the rest of the day. At the end of the day, I am strongly convinced that rules have been broken and it is for lead/management to decide what is to happen.

I've taken the time to review your evidence and the comments above.

A chase is started, you are informed by the officer that your tyres will be fired upon if you do not stop, you accept this risk and the chase continues. Shots are fired shortly afterwards (the references in the clip to the 'three minute rule' is a police rule and not relevant to this report) and you eventually lose a wheel and decamp from the car. At which point you pull your weapons and prepare to return fire (as confirmed by the words spoken within your verbal communications).

it is the accepted common sense ruling that if fired upon as part of a vehicle chase, the occupants are free to return fire. At the point that it becomes clear that the vehicle occupants are about to return fire, those who fired the initial shots are well within their rights to defend themselves and fire upon the individuals. RP should always come first but it was very clear your intentions were to shoot back and you confirm this yourselves. Stavik has stated correctly that by leaving the car, pulling weapons and taking cover the officers can assume they are about to receive shots and have acted accordingly.

We're into the realm of in-depth technicalities but the final statement is: RP always comes first, the opportunity for the officers to RP with you further after they disabled your vehicle was denied the moment you exited the vehicle, pulled weapons and prepared to shoot upon the first officer you saw.

No further Action,   report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back