What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ziffy_UNBAN3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Ziffy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/114255-permanent-ban-appeal-ziffy_unban/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being in a discord channel with now banned members of the community while they were attempting to mass RDM.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've got back into Arma a bit and have continued to play a lot of FIFA and also have continued with my A-Levels, Psychology, Politics and Economics. I also endured massive heartbreak when Leeds got knocked out of the play-off semis. That's not even sarcastic, it still hurts now.
I've also been helping with coaching at my brother's football club; a responsibility which I think has enabled me to grow up a bit.

Why do you want to return ?

I'd like to return because there's something about RPUK that you just don't get on other communities. Okay, there's more gunplay on others, but obviously you want to find a balance, or I do at least, between that, and roleplay. While RPUK is way more RP focused, there's a reason I stuck around for 2 years before getting involved with the wrong people, and consequently banned. I believe I never received any type of ban until very late during my time here.
I've done everything I can to stay well away from toxicity during the last 9 months and I still have loads of remaining friends in this community that I'd like to start playing with once again.
I am serious about this, I do think I've changed and developed as a person. It's been a fairly long time and with new responsibilities I've taken on, I do believe I've matured.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I really do believe I have matured. There's no more sniggering at awful jokes or simply giggling at other people's misfortune. I truly believe I'm now able to have a lot more empathy for people, no matter the issue.
Obviously my lack of proper roleplay for the last 9 months will mean if I'm unbanned, I'll obviously be a bit rusty and my RP skills will need a bit of a revival, but I genuinely believe I am able to get back to the levels of when I first started here, and continued for the next 18 months or so.
I feel like I've not had the same number of chances as some people here. Granted Wilco, I did completely disregard and to be honest probably disrespect the golden chance you gave me and I consequently blew it, I understand that. However, there are people still around today who have been banned for much worse things or been banned way more times. I promise you now Wilco, any further unban will definitely not be a waste of your time, and I plan to stick around until Arma 3 dies completely. I believe now that I have learnt, and I don't believe any further bans will incur.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well firstly ill ignore the idiot that couldn't get his words out that commented on this, and he has the audacity to call members here "retards"

You seem to bounce around... Only 8 days after writing this appeal you appeal elsewhere and get unbanned, So should i really be taking this seriously ?

You seem to bounce around
Okay so, I've only invested a proper amount of time of 3 RP servers, one being RPUK, and the others I will not mention, however the first one no longer existed when I first game to RPUK, and the other one, I began to play about 3 months ago. I've been on other servers but haven't lasted for longer than a day or a couple days. There is a reason why I've stayed on each of the communities I have done. I don't remember much about the first one as I think I must've been about 12-13 when I was playing it, but the one I've joined recently, although still far comparatively, it's the closest thing to RPUK in my opinion. I wouldn't consider myself as someone who bounces around as when I join a community properly, I'm there to stay and it's highly unlikely I'll stray. The first community I left as I stopped playing Arma, RPUK I left because well, I got banned, and then the current one, I am unlikely to leave fully unless similar circumstances occur, or I am unbanned from here in which case I'd prioritise my time on RPUK.

Only 8 days after writing this appeal you appeal elsewhere and get unbanned
I've read this a few times now and I've thought about it for a while, I genuinely don't know what this is referring to. I wrote an appeal for someone else on the 28th of May but other than that I genuinely don't know what this is about.

So should i really be taking this seriously ?
Absolutely, as I stated above the only reason I'm playing on the community I currently am is to basically feed my Arma 3 Altis Life addiction as it's in my opinion, the closest thing to here. I truly believe I have changed and should be able to have one more chance here.

I have reviewed this with great detail and I must refer to my notes from 2018 one morning around 1 am which said "Unbanned but last chance saloon!"

That would mean it was your golden chance so your lack of action and disregard for this community after that date is a clear sign that you didn't care about this place and quite frankly looking at the history we should not entertain any more appeals.

I suggest sticking with the toxic environments you enjoy so much.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back