What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - PP_DESTROYER

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP_DESTROYER

In-game Name

TINY COX

Steam ID

PP_DESTROYER

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116215-un-ban-appeal-pp_destroyer-010619/?tab=comments#comment-673605
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for vdm

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i have been sitting around kavala and have been waiting for stuff to happen/getting robbed but then i got bored and started to talk to and made some new friends then later that night about 16 of us went out and robbed 2 banks and for the rest of the time i have been trying to buy a house/make money

Why do you want to return ?

because this is the only server that i like server and all my friends are on the server and if i didn't get unbanned then ill probably stop playing arma

Why should we unban you ?

i think you should on ban me because i didn't realise how much i liked this server until i got banned and had to look for another server and relise that this is the only good server so i and i dint know how hardcore RP this server is because i have only really been playing on and off on this server for about a week have learnt from my mistakes will no longer VDM and i KNOW that i will get better at roleplay and iam looking to join the police to get even more serious into roleplay

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back