What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Audio problems

Connahh

Okay 2nd post here this week but, my mic isnt working the mic 100% works as when i check sound in discord settings it lights up but other than that nothing works aswell im getting no playback any suggestions to how i could fix this problem?

You can maybe try going into your windows settings and setting up the microphone up again on there and set it as default then try again on arma

Open the sound panel by typing "Sound" into the start menu, it should open a panel that looks similar to the one shown below, click on the recording tab, make sure that the mic you intend to use is set as default. You may also want to disable all other Recording devices that you don't plan to use, just to be on the safe side. Then reboot ARMA. It should now use the correct microphone without any issues.

o9vn1N1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Open the sound panel by typing "Sound" into the start menu, it should open a panel that looks similar to the one shown below, click on the recording tab, make sure that the mic you intend to use is set as default. You may also want to disable all other Recording devices that you don't plan to use, just to be on the safe side. Then reboot ARMA. It should now use the correct microphone without any issues.

this is what i have been trying but i have realtek audio and none of them work i have unistalled realtek but then i hear no sound .Thanks tho i will try this with realtek uninstalled EDIT-turns out that realtek is necessary because its the chip or something in my motherboard 😕

Last edited by a moderator:
this is what i have been trying but i have realtek audio and none of them work i have unistalled realtek but then i hear no sound .Thanks tho i will try this with realtek uninstalled EDIT-turns out that realtek is necessary because its the chip or something in my motherboard 😕
i have this problem when i join with two headsets plugged in, sometimes arma uses the other mic. make sure youve only got the headset / mic you want to use plugged in, see if that works.

i have this problem when i join with two headsets plugged in, sometimes arma uses the other mic. make sure youve only got the headset / mic you want to use plugged in, see if that works.
nah only got a headset and mic thx anyways

Back