What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Butch Atlas - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Black

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SGT Josh Black

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Butch Atlas

Date of the incident

02/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After a prior situation of MRAPS ramming each other resulting in a few downed people, I put the downed poseidon member in my vehicle to get him medical attention which was when Butch showed up and started to lockpick my police vehicle, I told him I would get the guy medical attention which was when he agreed and left. The poseidon member decided to bleed out and as he did butch returned and initiated on my tyres. I continued to drive away which indeed does put my life at risk however the video clearly shows Butch shot me out on purpose and then said "oops didn't see your tyres there". This is a short video I know, but this video is from the first moment I came in contact with butch and covers everything that happened with a minute. That's how poor the RP was he provided.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/CG8hrSRT0-w
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi there Josh i´ll try to addres some of the issues you have here and maybe we can sort this out properly so here we go. 

When i arrived to the situation i did try to talk to you by saying hello, how you doing. You don't seem to interessted to talk to me and i recive orders to initate on your vehicle which i then did after not being succseful trying to talk to you.

Butch showed up and started to lockpick my police vehicle
That was Nuclear not me.

initiated on my tyres
I sure did and you hopped out your car and responded with something like: "If you shoot my tires multiple officers in the area will open fire on you.". This immidiately turns the situation to a more hostile situation than it already is and lead me to shoot you out the car rather than your tires due to the threat on my life. 

oops didn't see your tyres there
This was a rather stupid comment on my end and was pretty childish of me which i regret now, this was more of a joke than a serious comment and something i didn't think about at the time. 

This is a short video I know
It sure is, so you wouldnt mind if i requested more footage from your side then?

I sure did and you hopped out your car and responded with something like: "If you shoot my tires multiple officers in the area will open fire on you.". This immidiately turns the situation to a more hostile situation than it already is and lead me to shoot you out the car rather than your tires due to the threat on my life. 
no. i told you that if you open fired on my tires police would open fire on you. you had a choice in this situation. you could of easily drove away in your car.. but instead you rip me out with no initiation on my life, this to me is poor quality RP
and as to your stupid comment, you obviously said this because you were playing on the fact the rule of driving away leaves me at my own risk of dying, then when you rip me out you say. 'didint see your tires sorry' you clearly know why you said this
in addition, this is all the evidence that i have of that current situation. regardless. that covers the whole situation so a longer video is pretty pointless. that was the first time i came in contact with posidon members when i was trying to help my officers and your guys down. prior i was driving around
but im sure @Aiden was spectating this, he may have footgae from his POV

you had a choice in this situation
Yes but put yourself in our situation, our mrap has been rammed and you are on your own and a clear target to be kidnapped would you let us just walk away like nothing if the roles were swapped? I don't think so.

that covers the whole situation so a longer video is pretty pointless.
In my eyes the MRAP ramming was the start of this situation so it dosen't seem that pointless to me.

you rip me out with no initiation on my life, this to me is poor quality RP
You are right that would have been poor quality rp if that actually was the case which it is not, you were the one who initated on my life and i acted on that threat towards me the second i shot at your vehicle.

Is this a fair assessment of events?
In my eyes this situation could have ended much better than it did if i arrived earlier to rp it out with him and that way get him as a hostage instead of initating on his tires and then being threatned myself and then shooting him out.

However i do think i could have done a better job in this situation if i arrived earlier to the situation and got to chat with him instead of the rushed rp which was given from my side which i believe was not top quality. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Given permission by Alex rose I will post joshes reply

thanks for the reply Alex, yes I did have a liaison about the situation with butch, it ended after around 10 minutes as butch didint think he done anything wrong in this situation. After around 5 minutes I realised the liaison wasn’t going anywhere and told butch that I would just take it to a report, hence why where here. But to answer your question yes we did have a liaison 

Ok, @Butch, your behaviour in this report seems rather different to your behaviour in liaison. What has changed? Why did it have to come to a report and staff involvement in order for you to see that your behaviour here was not within the rules?

@AlexRose Cheers for the reply, after the situation had ended i did not feel like i had done anything wrong however after talking to some of my friends and getting their pov it has come to my attention that i indeed was a bit hasty on the whole situation. I also felt like the liasion was not gonna go anywhere due to the mindset i usually have when attending liasion that i have done nothing wrong cause of the time and knowledge i have about the rules on this server but i now realise i was wrong in this ocasion.

Ok, you need to change that mindset, everyone makes mistakes regardless of experience.

The requirements for high quality role-play were not met here, in fact you didn't even vaguely attempt to meet them. I am seeing a trend where shooting tyres is used as a shortcut to avoid any role-play, its not a good trend and events like this don't help.

Tempting as it might be to use you as an example to discourage this behaviour, I do feel like your 1200 hours on the server with no recorded rule-breaks should be recognised.

You are going to receive a final warning for RDM.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back