What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Jeep - Simon Orion - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstyle

Banned
Your In-game name

Longjohnsilvernospaces

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jeep - Simon Orion

Date of the incident

02/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so i decided to try to sneak into posisedon base to listen to the meeting - managed to hear abit and noticed a member walking up to me - got in my car drove to the gate - jumped out opened the gate - then someone jumped in my car - { a posedion gentleman as a civ } - after driving out the base, i locked him in - then he drove around pygros and then took me back to the base - this is were the video begins - i had a feeling i knew what was about to happen - but hoped they wouldnt be that foolish - anyway

the first rule break is simon orion {the baron} as a civ in a purple zone threatening my life - when i refuse to let simon out of the car simon went and got another member to shoot me out the car because he knew he couldnt because he was a civ

jeep shot me and the other guy

The rules that are broken here are

Jeep
(6.4.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a purple zone. This rule does not apply to staged executions performed by Poseidon.

Simon Orion
(1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule is punishable by a ban

i tried to speak to simon but he was very cocky and didn't feel he was wrong - i tried to speak to jeep but he wasn't online

they tried to state the reason this is allowed is because its a "staged execution - which is completely wrong- staged execution is like having a person/group of people against a wall - issued there last rights - then shot - what happened to me - was that i was shot because i refused to follow there instructions

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/p5i3i
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Comment only being made as it's a request for a longer video.

Imstyle: "If he does do what I think he's going to do, I'm going to report him" - Wow.
PapaSmurphy: "Why don't you just mute yourself"
Charlie: "What do you think he's going to do"
PapaSmurphy: "Cause we can't risk anything in here like there's too many here.." - Hmm
Imstyle: "Back in a sec"

Longer video. What can't you risk?

I thought you were joking when you said "see you on the forums" in liasion lol

You should have probably edited out the first few seconds of your video, it really does set the tone for the report doesn't it. **I'm going to go and get a reaction out of someone and then report them**

Anyway, this aside I'm not entirely sure what the problem here is. You've been asked on two separate occasions to unlock the vehicle so we can deal with you differently but you just decline to follow orders "I'd rather not, nope" (2:00) and "Mmmm No, that's fine" (2:47). As a result of this and as promised you were executed on scene wasting both our times frankly, it could have been interesting restraining you and putting you up for some Poseidon interrogation but instead I had to deal with you rather than reading out my promotions during the meeting that was taking place, so cheers for that.

To address why I got a Poseidon member to execute you rather than myself - yes, I was on as civ due to the limited slots that Poseidon have especially during our meetings. Yes I know full well about the rule 6.4.1, but it's ambiguous at best as to what Poseidon can and can't do. That said the way I understand it and as far as I'm aware - the rest of Poseidon leadership understands it, is that executing an individual for; in this case being a nuisance during the only 20 minutes a week the faction gets together for an in-game meeting, or punishing them for a crime committed elsewhere is completely fine, if not perfect from a roleplay standpoint. Where else is better to murder someone than in the safety of a Cartel Base?

This entire report seems to be a little bit of a vendetta perhaps towards myself but probably towards the cartel as a whole, since your removal I recall coming across various instances of you pretending to be a Poseidon member (still using your family name despite not being in the faction) to get people to willingly be ziptied so you can steal their stuff. After being caught I said to you that if you keep this up you'll be permanently kept out of the lands, to which I recall you replying "I don't care at all mate do what you want I'll just keep wasting your time" - Or something along those lines. Making your opening statement rather interesting to me.

Simon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once i speak to aiden i will upload a longer video - but first let me answer your statement

and you will see  why i left that bit in - i have nothing to hide

i was asked by a civ - on two separate occasions to unlock the car while i was a passenger - he could of quite happily drove outside the purple zone and i wouldnt of had a leg to stand on with this complaint - i was killed because i did not follow there instructions - this is not my issue - the  issue is the abuse of the zones and you pushing someone into breaking them rules

rule 6.4.1 - states only under staged excutuions - what you did was not staged - there was no roleplay provided just do as i say or you die..

now lets talk about the bit were you say "This entire report seems to be a little bit of a vendetta perhaps towards myself but probably towards the cartel as a whole, since your removal I recall coming across various instances of you pretending to be a Poseidon member (still using your family name despite not being in the faction) to get people to willingly be ziptied so you can steal their stuff. After being caught I said to you that if you keep this up you'll be permanently kept out of the lands, to which I recall you replying "I don't care at all mate do what you want I'll just keep wasting your time" - Or something along those lines. Making your opening statement rather interesting to me. "

i would now ask you to stop twisting things, i was never removed - i stood down - i left. because i dont agree with the way things were run and didnt like being there - simple, there is nothing that states - i can or can not use my "family name " if i am not in posedion - if i want to go around and pretend to being that in order to rob them - i will - if i get caught doing so - then fair play to you - but i have no real issue with posedion - infact have alot of friends in it - i do how ever have a issue with people not following the rules and flexing them to benefit there own agenda

Fact of the matter here is you did everything in your power to make sure that you were killed which I believe was your intention the whole time.
You could have got out of the SUV and pulled the driver out yourself and driven off if it was possible, car looked stuck to me. Or you could have easily reasoned with me - instead of giving me sarcastic replies.

I acted on the knowledge that you were willingly trespassing in the Poseidon base, if that wasn't the case then I can only apologize but I find that hard to believe since you refused orders with a gun to your head.

In the grand scheme of things, you're just one of at least 5 people that attempts to get into our base to cause problems during each meeting, which is a damn shame because as far as I'm aware Poseidon is the only faction that has the tradition of holding roleplay meetings. I'd be very disappointed if we have to bend over backwards for those like you and hold them on teamspeak rather than in-game. 

I do not regret having you killed in the slightest, I'd do it again (myself If I were in a Poseidon slot) if I were met with the same attitude that I received today.

I'm not going to be replying any further unless asked to by staff

i went to the base to hear the meeting - wanted to hear who got promoted - and who didnt - i then tried to leave peacefully - them simon talks some roleplay so i roleplay back with him - then we jump in the car at the same time - he jumps in my driver seats - which is parked outside the base at this point - then decided to start driving around then into posedion
i accidentally tried to leave peacefully - but then it all kicked off - which is why i wasnt so willing to get out as simon already threatened my life

the longer video has been sent to aiden - nothing else to say in this report  - will leave it down to staff

Whats the deal with these petty hobo reports as of late? If you didn't want to get executed simon offers you the chance and when you are given the ultimatum you respond with ''Thats fine''. Stop promoting this ''Rule playing'' what i know isnt you @Imstyle, we're here to have fun and seeing revenge reports like this is just disappointing.

these are not "petty hobo reports"  - this is a report against a a whitelisted faction who should be quite frankly held to a higher standard - the rules are there for a reason - i expected a more grown up reply from you jeep - i dont quite understand why both you and simon are trying to play me as a disgruntled member - i have no ill feeling for anyone - i had the attuide with you guys because   the driver had driven me straight into a purple zone to my death - it was ill thoughtout and it saddens me as a whole that your trying to play the victim

i think you misinterpreted my reply, and as for the standard of RP, i believe we can all agree that roleplay of high quality is a two way street. 

If you'd be willing to have a chat about this on Team speak let me know and ill be more than willing to listen to what you have to say.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back