Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Fidelis

Reloading when sprinting

Fidelis

What is the bug? Not being able to reload whilst sprinting. I'm having this issue only on the server.

Here, my character does an animation when I'm attempting to reload but other times this doesn't happen.

PelicinuspetrelDigital.gif

Hammah

ugghhh? are you holding shift? pretty sure you can't reload if you have shift pressed, gotta wait for the reload to finish before you actually "sprint" (press shift)

• Like 2

Nuclear Atlas

Looks to me like you are doing the point arm animation not the reload one maybe you missclicked or your button binded/unbinded differently.

• Like 2

Simon Ross

When you press r you must not be holding shift. Once pressed however and are into the reload animation you can hold shift again and reload whilst running 

• Like 2

Fidelis
5 hours ago, Hammah said:

ugghhh? are you holding shift? pretty sure you can't reload if you have shift pressed, gotta wait for the reload to finish before you actually "sprint" (press shift)

3 hours ago, Simon Ross said:

When you press r you must not be holding shift. Once pressed however and are into the reload animation you can hold shift again and reload whilst running 

It is the server. You can reload whilst sprinting with default controls, try it elsewhere or in the editor.

https://i.imgur.com/RgW8VDS.gifv

4 hours ago, Nuclear Atlas said:

Looks to me like you are doing the point arm animation not the reload one maybe you missclicked or your button binded/unbinded differently.

You must be right there aha, when I tried this shortly after there was no animation.

Nuclear Atlas

There ya go human error happends , still think this fits into question and anwsers more than here due to it not being a server bug.

Jaffa

What's your reload key binded to?

Fidelis
13 hours ago, Jaffa said:

What's your reload key binded to?

R

Jaffa

Locked and moved to Rejected due to user error

• Facepalm 1