What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - PC Fabrizio - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Soxer

Your In-game name

Bobby Soxer

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Fabrizio

Date of the incident

05/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I headed to Poseidon lands to get myself a border pass and maybe to chill there and enjoy some roleplay. however, upon arriving there I notice lots of cops in the area.
I buy my border pass, and then sit in my white SUV for a bit, after a couple of minutes I hear the cops initiating on all Poseidon and threatening to kill each and every Poseidon member in the area.
Keep in mind I had no gun out this whole time. as a matter fact, I did not pull my gun or use since I logged on to the server, I only visited Poseidon border to try and talk to some people, as well as getting a border pass and just chill at Poseidon lands.
However, upon hearing the initiation, I have my rangefinders out, and I make sure that I am visible to everyone, so they can see that I am not a Poseidon member, and I do not have any sort of gun basically that I am not a threat, after a minute I decided it's best for me to put my hands up and wait for the situation to be over.
I got bored after a while and decided that I should leave, upon that however, a civilian approaches me and talks to me for a solid 10 seconds, again I make sure that I am visible with rangefinders out with no gun on my back to show that I am not a threat to anyone, 10 seconds go by, and I see bullets flying next to me so I move over the barricades to dodge the attack. I look to the direction that I am shot at and then I get shot once again and killed.
I messaged Fabrizio on teamspeak and we tried to resolve the situation, he sent me a clip (http://prntscr.com/nxojwp) which shows a "killcam" of me being killed, he also claimed that he thought I was Poseidon and was armed and that's why he took the shot, however, in the clip he sent me, it's possible to see that I have no gun, but just rangefinders, also not wearing any sort of Poseidon gear.
Of course, I believe that this was a rule break and he disagreed, and that's the only reason I am making this report (Usually I just speak to people, and it ends there, most of the times, no comp included).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/-Ri0YPNB5EQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm sorry to see you feel like a report i necessary, after you left during the resolving when i was trying to explain stuff to you, so it makes it hard to resolve anything when one of the parties leaves in anger.

As provided to you this was my PoV https://gyazo.com/bce4c350b4917d8485ba85d5d34d2b5e

As of the RDM claims, if you truly believe that it's RDM i'll leave you to it, as explained to you, when you're in the center of a gunfigth, and you dont want to get involved, dont get yourself involved, you clearly know there is an ongoing figth, it's been lasting for atleast 10 minutes before you get shot, you decide to run around mingling with armed rebels (if not your friends who took part and assisted poseidon during the gunfigth) and poseidon, using your rangefinders from MY POV as you can see in the gyazo, are trying to locate officers, from the distance as i told you, i can't identify your clothing from the distance, due to the factors, we're figthing poseidon wearing 3 different uniforms, (pilot, lobos and standard uniforms) and the only thing that is visible is your head and torso. 

i feel we tried to resolve it, but agian didn't get to finish anything, so therefore i will not bother replying further and just let the staff go on with this.

I'm sorry to see you feel like a report i necessary, after you left during the resolving when i was trying to explain stuff to you, so it makes it hard to resolve anything when one of the parties leaves in anger.

As provided to you this was my PoV https://gyazo.com/bce4c350b4917d8485ba85d5d34d2b5e

As of the RDM claims, if you truly believe that it's RDM i'll leave you to it, as explained to you, when you're in the center of a gunfigth, and you dont want to get involved, dont get yourself involved, you clearly know there is an ongoing figth, it's been lasting for atleast 10 minutes before you get shot, you decide to run around mingling with armed rebels (if not your friends who took part and assisted poseidon during the gunfigth) and poseidon, using your rangefinders from MY POV as you can see in the gyazo, are trying to locate officers, from the distance as i told you, i can't identify your clothing from the distance, due to the factors, we're figthing poseidon wearing 3 different uniforms, (pilot, lobos and standard uniforms) and the only thing that is visible is your head and torso. 

i feel we tried to resolve it, but agian didn't get to finish anything, so therefore i will not bother replying further and just let the staff go on with this.
Hey, thanks for replying, as for resolving, you disagreed with me about the RDM part, where I tried multiple times to explain to you that I was visible, as shown in your POV, you saw I had no gun and had different clothing than Poseidon. I left with no anger at all, and we talked politely.

As for you killing me, even in your POV, you are able to see that I have a defender helmet and stealth clothing, also no gun on my back therefor not threatening anyone. still you continue to kill me. which I believe was poor judgement. 

I made sure that I was visible to all officers and that I am no threat to anyone, even in the start of the video you can see me looking at a cop and he stares at me too, not killing me.

have a great day lad.  

After reviewing the evidence and the claims against @Fabrizio R R H I have come with the next conclusion which is as follows.

by looking at the given evidence provided by @Bobby the Sock I can see that at no point did Bobby pose a threat towards the already ongoing gunfight nor did he hand out any information regarding the locations of officers or any other involved party.

This case would be as simple as confirming your targets and confirming if they are actually involved or not if this hasn't been confirmed then don't shoot.

to conclude this report the next actions will be taken:

@Fabrizio R R H you will receive a warning for RDM this due to the fact that @Bobby the Sock  never held a weapon nor did you attempt to make sure he wasn't. this all could have simply been avoided had you confirmed your targets (think before shooting).

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back