What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Viper shop can sell ghost hawks with no amunition

Tom Cliffoff

Banned
I have put this here since a member of staff will most likely move it if I put this is suggestions. What if... people with the Viper licence could purchase a ghost hawk for themselves. The ghost hawk would have no ammunition nor gunner seats or any guns even on it. This would be obviously an illegal vehicle but would cost players around 75 million to purchase.

Admin no ban plz

Maybe because it's the most ridiculous suggestion ever.. Even with no ammo, what is the point? 75 million and it's more useless than a taru, and huron which you can buy both of for less.. 

I have put this here since a member of staff will most likely move it if I put this is suggestions. What if... people with the Viper licence could purchase a ghost hawk for themselves. The ghost hawk would have no ammunition nor gunner seats or any guns even on it. This would be obviously an illegal vehicle but would cost players around 75 million to purchase.

Admin no ban plz
But, what's the point in civilians having a Ghosthawk, even though it's unarmed? From what I could imagine, it's meant as a way for police to "control" the airspace to a certain extent.

So, it's a  -1 from me-

Maybe because it's the most ridiculous suggestion ever.. Even with no ammo, what is the point? 75 million and it's more useless than a taru, and huron which you can buy both of for less.. 
Because people want new things and have so much money to waste on stuff like this, I couldn't care either way as I'll never have 75 million to spend on something like this.

It really isn't, its heavy, and although quite fast is nowhere near as practical as an MH9, and if you need armour, just use a Taru. 
Are you contradicting my personal suggestion? I think its a very nice helli and something us rebels should spend out money since there's not much else that we can spend large sums of cash on.

Because it looks cool and is the nicest helli to fly out here
you are a lunatic, the Orca and Mohawk both fly nicer than the Ghosthawk. 

Also just to add, not a single rebel would spend 75million on a unarmed Ghosthawk as what's the point they could be 6/7 Taru's that are more useful for the same price. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For 75 mill at least a Kajman or Blackfoot unarmed rather than a ghosthawk, at least those look better and a taddd OP with the armour

People saying "whats the point". Well whats the point of having jets other than to satisfy lazy rebels who all they do is go into gun fights have have to go quickly regear so they can rejoin the fight when their NLR is over 😂😂 There is already a unarmed version of the ghosthawk in arma 3 that can be added and would be just as useful/useless as the Blackfish vehicle transport.

Im down for more content as there really isnt much else to use our millions of millions of pounds on.

I definitely think the Ghosthawk is a banging helicopter, but I would not buy it for 75M compared to how much that amount of money is, I wouldn't spend anything more than 25m for an unarmed version  and even then most things that have been added and are high in price usually still end up not being worth it, Id rather keep the money in my bank and have a fat pocket.  

100% down for more content though. 

I definitely think the Ghosthawk is a banging helicopter, but I would not buy it for 75M compared to how much that amount of money is, I wouldn't spend anything more than 25m for an unarmed version  and even then most things that have been added and are high in price usually still end up not being worth it, Id rather keep the money in my bank and have a fat pocket.  

100% down for more content though. 
what about a new jet like the Wipeout for 30 mill un-armed but you can old down left click and it can make the noise of 12.7mm bullets but nothing come out if you know what I mean.

Would cause way too many missfire issues around the map xD
I mean it could be an illegal vehicle? I just think a cool vehicle should be added like a mini tank or something those APC AA tanks with no ammunition. I believe this can create a good amount of roleplay if you admins are asking why this should be added to the island.

Tanks never gonna happen. They can literally drive till they run out of fuel because no way to disable them. More jets have been talked about in the past I believe and prolly will come sooner or later 

Would be nice to have a ghosthawk to fly around and for 75mil( bit to high a blackfish only cost 40m ish) would be nice so only people that have lots of money would buy it. Cant see why people are saying it is bad the server is full of shit vehicles like the hemtt beats all the others but we still got the zamaks 

Permanent Xians should be purchased at viper licence location. for £100 million. Personally i would spend 200 million on a xian easily

Back