What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Sintians smuggling division

Blanco Bullet

sintianslogo.thumb.png.4f9860a9b9430104ace11a3691fe86ab.png

TRUE PIRATES OF LEMNOS​

Sintians smuggling division 

​

We shall soon be importing various goods from hunters,bergens,masks,weapons and explosives onto the shore of Altis

if you have a request then please contact your local smuggler for any high tier needs.

​

We will also be moving large quantities of drugs into the queens lands for the lower level hobo

to have more chance of success in being able to feed their families instead of being tyrannised

by the APS .  

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been gone for 2 days and this much has already happened?! Wanna fill me in later xD

nice my plans are true now lets start this 

Note: if you wanna apply for the division just apply on the normal topic and say with Note: this is for the smugglers division

We ofcourse are still looking for members if your intressted apply on the normal sintians recruitment page and then say with Note: this is for the smuggling division

We will cut the sells over the members of the group so everyone gets a fair amount of money

Back