What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Kill Switch - 07/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill Switch

In-game Name
.K*llSwitch

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
ABT

Reason given for your ban.
Script Kiddy???

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
if i knew i would honestly tell you i just logged on and i had been banned for being a script kiddy i dont know if it was just me or a few people got banned from this (ive heard a few people got banned for this) but it must of been a mistake in the system because am too stupid to know how to script if you have spoken to me you would know.

Why should we unban you ?
because i really enjoy playing on this server and i was banned for something i didnt even do so i would like to get unbanned and i can prove i am a legit player because i have missed playing on this server and would love to be able to play here again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance that you have been playing an a server that could have been somewhat unsecure? 

i have been playing on a few cqc servers that only had like 3 people in maybe thats it but am not sure ive been on servers that have been nuked by hackers recently dunno if that could be something

Last edited by a moderator:
In light of recent events that i will not divulge further into here this appeal will be denied. Feel free to post a permanent appeal but think a tad bit about honesty in that one. 

REJECTED

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back