What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Finbar Triton - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

PC Cool [8486]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Finbar Triton

Date of the incident

08/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There was a ton of trucks at salt mine aka Poseidon Weed pro. We turned up to the mine and I went in to say Hi and count the trucks and just have a laugh. Was there by myself with no other units. Had my gun holstered throughout the entire thing. I then get told by Finbar out of nowhere "Put your hands up if you dont comply we are going to knock you out". This to me sounds a lot like "Hands up or die" given that initiation is initiation and knocking out is the same as shooting.

Timeline of events:
02:18 First thing that is said to me starting with "put your hands up"
02:23 I get told that I am going to be knocked if I dont comply
02:25 he says if i dont do it hes going to knock me out
02:29 I am knocked out

In total I am given 6 seconds before being knocked out after the first command is made. Bearing in mind that I was there by myself with a holstered gun and there was multiple people screaming multiple things. I was trying to get "Hammie" to repeat what he said when I got knocked out as he said "Your in bad". Multiple people was screaming and a mohawk engine was on. I am given a total of 11 seconds from first Word said before being knocked out. 

This is a roleplay server and hes part of a whitelisted faction. We should be able to talk before being knocked out 11 seconds after first word said.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9t1GbyDc2E&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you contacted me on teamspeak and closed the conversation off after I responded with no other response, so to be quite frank i'm quite surprised you've filed this report against me, but as you have I'm going to post a video from my perspective and give a response.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/341087750?app_id=122963

Here is my perspective, so you can see clearly I give you a clear command to place your hands up, then after this I inform you that if you do not, you will be knocked out, after which you stand there turn around and do not respond to me, forcing me to knock you out and then place you in restraints.  

Personally I fail to see what I have done wrong here.  Furthermore the reason why I acted hostile is you have just arrived at weed processor and I highly doubt you were just here to talk.  There is also no requirement to be nice and chat to you.

I gave you three opportunities to comply, the first where I asked you to put your hands on your head, then where I say if you don't comply you will be knocked out and then AGAIN where I say "If you don't fucking do it you will be knocked out" at which point you just stand still, turn away from me and ignore my request.

You say that there were multiple people screaming things, but you were clearly aware of what was going on as you had looked at me, furthermore you can clearly hear the initiation in your video, so I'm going to presume it was audible.

Hello Finbar,

I appreciate the transparency with you uploading your POV. 

0:39 You initiate like in mine with hands up
0:47 you said you were gonna knock me out second time and stop talking
0:50 You knock me out. Same time as "your in bad", but in my video that is before being knocked out. A bit of desync there. 

In your POV I am given even less time to comply compared to my video because of desync in my video the knockout takes a bit to show. In your video it still takes 11 seconds from your first word spoken to me being knocked out. I am not stating that I didnt hear your initiation or that you didnt warn me about knocking out 2 times, but this all happened in a timeframe of 11 seconds where you knock me out just 3 seconds to comply after finished talking. I am there on my own against 10 people I think you would be fine to at least use a second to talk to me before just going "hands up or die" on me. 

Your video stats at 01:37 of mine then it is synced up. 

What concerns me the most about your video however is the breach of:

"(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together."

If you compare 02:00 and 0:24 in your video. You can clearly see "Hammie Triton" standing right next to me in my POV saying nothing at all ingame. However in your POV "Hammie Triton" is screaming down the comms: "THERE IS A FUCKING COP" resulting in all of you lot running out at me. 

On top of that is the people shouting out "Lets get him - yeah yeah". 

This information is very relevant to influencing the situation. If either Hammie Triton hotmicced or the people shouting lets get him then I would have simply ran away rather than standing there. 

I fail to see how pointing out other people in the report is relevant when I’m the one being reported.  Please point out where I break this rule?  Otherwise why bring it up in this particular report.  

I would also like to point out after your comms are taken we can still hear your teamspeak in the background.

Additionally you seem fixated with the ‘11’ second idea. Let me put it this way.

I initiate, multiple times, then with a gun pointed at you, you ignore it and turn away you then get knocked out.  The only reason you got knocked out is failure to comply with the initiation.  The amount of time it took isn’t particularly relevant given I gave you time to comply  and i’m going to presume you understand what was going on considering “no need to be hostile”.  You didn’t want it to turn hostile yet I did, you are not entitled for the roleplay to go exactly how you want.  Furthermore you can see from my perspective I say ‘what the fuck are you doing here’ in a relatively aggressive manner as soon as I was aware you were here does this not ring alarm bells for you to leave?

Lets talk about the actual iniation as well, I clearly say “alright mate can you put your hands on your head for us” then i inform you “if you don’t comply i’m going to have to knock you out” then again “if you don’t fucking do it i’ll knock you out”.  In what way is that equivalent to just saying ‘hands up or die’.

I honestly believe the only reason you reported me is because you are not happy with the fact you did not come out ‘on top’ I fail to see how your reply has added anything to this report about ‘fail rp’.  Understand this:  There is no requirement for me to stop and ‘chat’.

You are a cop at a drug cartels weed processor.  I am part of said cartel, what did you think would happen? 

Same here.  It will not be taken it down for obvious reasons.

Finbar if you look at the video do you think you gave enough roleplay before you knock him out ? or gave him enorth time to comply ? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Personally I feel that while I could have potentially given him more time to comply, due to the situation of wanting to get him in restraints and without GPS/Comms quickly it was essentially to get it done fast.  Furthermore I would have given him more time to comply but due to the fact when he turned away from me that personally showed that he had no intent to comply. 

So while from his perspective I can see why it would seem fast, I do believe he physically had time to respond and comply but chose not to do so.

As to the roleplay part of your statement, generally when police turn up at weed pro it's to shut it down, I felt it was essential to act quickly and decisively as we had no idea how many other police were in the area, which while there weren't any, they could very easily have.  Like I've said previously in my replies the fact he is a police at weed pro should be enough pretense in order for me to act.

Personally I feel that while I could have potentially given him more time to comply, due to the situation of wanting to get him in restraints and without GPS/Comms quickly it was essentially to get it done fast.  Furthermore I would have given him more time to comply but due to the fact when he turned away from me that personally showed that he had no intent to comply. 

So while from his perspective I can see why it would seem fast, I do believe he physically had time to respond and comply but chose not to do so.
Me standing still and talking to you after you have pulled a weapon on me and made threats shows that I have every intent to comply. If I didnt want to comply I would have ran around the trucks and pulled out my gun. You can clearly hear if I call backup and it was 10-1 so I dont think there was much risk for you. The only thing that is essential is to not let me call for backup. The time that it takes to get me in restraints shouldnt play a role as long as I do not call backup or inform my fellow officers about the situation like I did not. The reason why I turned away was to look at the guy and ask him what he said as he was talking to me and I didnt hear what he said. 

Cool all I have to say is you didn't comply with the commands I gave you, I had initiated on you so when you turned away I knocked you out.  If you had complied I wouldn't but as far as i'm concerned from my point of view I initiated then followed through with it.

Sometimes judging how long it has been is something that is hard to do in a situation like this, and as you have stated with 11 seconds I believe this is plenty of time to understand a command and comply/run away.

The fact you chose not to run away does not make the initiation any less valid as you did not comply with the command.

If it is deemed I have breached a rule then I am apologetic for that and can assure you it wasn't intentional, unless staff have another question I will not be commenting on this report as I want to avoid a petty back and forth that adds nothing of content to the report.

Since you do not see anything wrong i'm tempt to give you a ban. 

But since you have kept your nose clean i do not think you will deserve a ban but instant a warning is issued.

Reason for it you simple gave very little time to comply he show no threat to you since he's gun was on the back.

He turn to the side and ask what the guy said if you did give some more time you will also notice people where on the left side talking. 

Warning Issued 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back