What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Help Sunny fund his Huron

Sunny

Good Evening,

My name is Sunny and I’ve been on this island for a while but tried everything to earn money to get the Huron but the prices were always changing all the time.

I am asking for any donations to help me get the helicopter of my dreams! If you do consider donating I would love you hang out with you and get to know you.

Donation List 

BlackJack - 8 MIL

Eemil - 3 MIL

Jessi Bondurant - 2 MIL

Uncle Adam - 2 MIL

Put you in-game Name Bellow with your donation amount

15 MIL of 15 MIL      TARGET HIT!

Thanks You,

View attachment 13059

Last edited by a moderator:
When you do get your Huron I would recommend Diamonds and double salt runs(salt mine, salt pro, salt mine, salt pro, salt trader) over Poseidon weed due to risk. Those who do the run in Huron’s can afford to have them scrapped and just buy another like it’s nothing, so it’s very high risk doing that and could lose it immediately to police

When you do get your Huron I would recommend Diamonds and double salt runs(salt mine, salt pro, salt mine, salt pro, salt trader) over Poseidon weed due to risk. Those who do the run in Huron’s can afford to have them scrapped and just buy another like it’s nothing, so it’s very high risk doing that and could lose it immediately to police
Yeah, thanks for the advice. I will be doing diamonds because I have a high skill level on it.

Back