What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Buying Poseidon Gear

Sunny

Good Morning!

Anyone got any poseidon Uniform due to I’m looking to do a roleplay with it. If you don’t have anything could you put suggestions of uniform which looks similar. 

Many Thanks,

Good Morning!

Anyone got any poseidon Uniform due to I’m looking to do a roleplay with it. If you don’t have anything could you put suggestions of uniform which looks similar. 

Many Thanks,
so far as i am aware, Civs are not possible to wear the uniform. 

so far as i am aware, Civs are not possible to wear the uniform.  
There is no such script to prevent this ,but you are NOT allowed to wear one as admins will have a problem with it (no matter the reason) i've seen some instances of that and they weren't happy. What you can do instead is try and steal a tan balaclava and maybe one of those associate caps the grey ones ,then all you have to do is find a sleveless uniform and you will look like an associate (sort of).

There is no such script to prevent this ,but you are NOT allowed to wear one as admins will have a problem with it (no matter the reason) i've seen some instances of that and they weren't happy. What you can do instead is try and steal a tan balaclava and maybe one of those associate caps the grey ones ,then all you have to do is find a sleveless uniform and you will look like an associate (sort of).
Fairly sure in one of the last updates there was a script made to prevent civs wearing it.

Im pretty sure you cant get it just like you cant steal poseidon cars, Boats or helis

If you wish to impersonate Poseidon, the easiest uniform to copy would be Sea Dogs, as it's the Survival Uniform, same model as Combat Fatigues (MPT) but with diving fins. Add a Leg Strap to simulate "no backpack" and the rest of Poseidon uniform.

Completing this look and you're most likely looking at a guaranteed EJK upon visiting Poseidon lands! Have fun 🙂

Back