What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Raga16 - 10/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raga16

In-game Name
AlexLCN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/07/17

Member of the team that banned you.
F A D E

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was in Kavala and 1 guy followed me to the garage. At the garage I take out my car and went to the street, there I made a crash.
I repaired my car and this guy who followed me put his gun out and told me "get out of the car and put your hands up" I drove to Kavala and when I came back that guy jumpend on the street in front of me and I couldt break anymore.

Why should we unban you ?
I know this is a big and a serious community and VDM isn't allowed and I'm really sorry for what I done. I thing better about what I did and I know I was wrong and isnt ok what I done.
I am sorry for what I did and I hope I will get unbaned because I really enjoy this comunity. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As the video showing the situation you were banned for is still up I will link it here so you can view it: https://plays.tv/video/598880365a36eca072/vdm

First of all in the video you can clearly see that this wasn't a scenario of: "I couldn't break anymore". You are seen purposely running over multiple people. Is your memory not great and is that why you claim that you couldn't break anymore or were you attempting to lie your way out of the ban? 

I don`t lie, I couldn't break anymore because I wanted to vdm that guy. That was almoust 2 yars ago and Im really sorry now and that wouldt happend again.

So you wanted to VDM someone and because you wanted to VDM one person you couldn't brake anymore and hit the other person? That's a bit different then a simple: "He ran on the road and I couldn't break anymore". Care to explain why you used the "I couldn't break anymore" as an excuse? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was an excuse, almoust 2 years ago and I thought better about it and I'm telling the thruth now, I wanted to vdm him idk more why and I'm really sorry about it and I'm not gonna do something like this ever.

Okey then @Raga16 could you kindly

Explain why we should let you in to the community after you've tried to lie to us to make yourself look better in the situation that led to your ban?
Quote the rule(s) broken and explain why they are in place and why you think they were broken?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
So what happens when you come back and want to kill someone are you just going to RDM him? 

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Yes
"4. If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request. "

What's happening now is that your appeal will be locked for 5 days for bumping. 

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Yes

This is what you submitted. Why did you lie when you ticked these boxes since you clearly haven't read the unban appeal process and you do not understand there is no timeframe? 

Dude I'm waiting  for almost 1 month for nothing.....

And I wait a lot of time to answer and you ask me the same question again and again and again for nothing, in almost 1 mouth you didn't tell me 1 time if I have a chance to get unbanned or not.

I read the read the unban process but it took more then 2 3 days to answer so I wanted to know faster the answer because like I said, I'm waiting for almost 1 month and I didn't received an concrete answer...

Maybe if you actually put some effort into your answers it would be dealt with faster. You still have not answered the question fully, please do so. 

I answerd it fully. You can colse this unban appeal, I answerd all the questions but you still ask me the same thing over and over again. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back