What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Roleplay Question

johnnysalmon

Im just cuirious… If I'm just stood and some guy come running up behind me shouting "put your hands up" and repeating it over. is that enough roleplay to then be knocked out and robbed?

Would anyone consider this low RP or is it just me?

That is fail RP and is bannable, do you have a recording?

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

If he/she does not provide high quality roleplay then it is against the rules and he/she can be banned for it, make a report if you think its war poor roleplay or try to talk with him/her

To be fair alot of people do this, but just in a different way with a few more words. But if that guy only said it 2 times and proceeded to knock you out without saying anything else, thats definatly FAILRP and its up to you if you want to take action with this.

Back