What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - cyte - 13/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyte

In-game Name
Talu Stun

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 2.5 and 7.1.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I went to rob people at the Diamond Factory, I saw two people used a bad Initiation like in 7.1.3 and then got killed by one of them and while I was bleeding out my pc crashed. I should have contacted someone as soon as possible but I didnt.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been playing on this server for almost 3 years and in this time I had a great experience, I met some good friends and this server has really great performance compared to others. I think that mistakes do happen in such a long time and i clearly was warned for it but they do happen. I want to be unbanned because all of my friends play on this server and its always just a great time to be on this Server and i dont want to lose this. I am sorry it was a mistake I hope you can forgive me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

With 2 previous warnings for RDM and here you are again providing low quality roleplay before shooting. How many warnings do you need before you realise that this is a roleplay server and that you need to provide high quality roleplay before shooting? 

Could you kindly quote the rule(s) you've broken and explain why they exist?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back