What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

AAN Frontline Reports Issue 1

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
First of as this is the first issue I would like to introduce everyone on the Reporter Team.

Me - Group leader and lost a fight to a door.

Chris p bacon- 2nd leader and the money man.

Ethan- Always down and dirty with the news.

RichMS- Rich's Roadside Reports.

Furest Gump- Run forest run forest keep up with that running fugitive.

Yeet- Skeet?

Felix- Finger licking good news.

New Issue every Thursday 20:00:00 to 23:59:59 (that is HH:MM:SS if you didn't know)

News number UNO!

!!!Busy day for fugitive!!!

Police slapping the fugitive

Another fugitive falls victim to police attacks. Though do not be fooled this man shot a individual in the face.

Victim with visible blood to head

Connor Westwood was shot in the face by Big Quick Gun Bill. 

Connor said this about the police; "Altis police are very bad people they could have calmly got him but they tased him" Although his opinion shortly changed after a officer healed his wounds 

Bill said: "They didn't believe my name and their tasers hurt like real guns" but it turned out he was lying and claimed to be Felix

The two officers in question about this brutality of slapping the fugitive in the face in prison in the first photo is, PCSO Calvin Charles and PC JAy Rogers.

We asked for comments from their patrol leader PC Makenzie who said "This is not what Altis Police are about. That abuse was unacceptable and should not have happened".

Image of suspect shortly after being tased

That's all we have on this topic today folks.

!!!Bank Robbers Enjoy no response life!!!

As I was driving out of Kavala before I met my team I noticed Kavala bank was being robbed so I ran towards it screaming "PRESS DON'T SHOOT" and they heard me and i got lovely pics with Robbers posing while police response was no where to be seen.

The criminals and their hostage.

The 3 masked men of who we did not get names of for their identity and staying neutral can be seen posing with their masked hostage too. All 3 men clearly have big guns and it was stated they also took a big gun off their hostage. The armed men robbed the bank and had time to pose without a single siren sound being heard. 

Them rummaging through the hostages bag after.

They where very intrigued at how similar the hostage looks like the one searching the hostage. 

Them finally making their get away still asking for pictures.

We spoke to the hostage after the incident he said "They threatened my daughter. They know where i live and more." he did not wish to comment further.

!!!TERROR FOR THE PRESS!!!

Being in the press is a tough job you could be shot or taken hostage and tortured or you could maybe crash vans, helicopters or lose a fight to a door.

Though on the bright side we got to see a student and help him learn the ways of a Air NHS member. When we crashed cars the medic had only just got on duty and said this "Quick Response yeah talk about it. I just got on duty and now its off to save more". 

Photo Courtesy of RichMS.

Photo Courtesy of RichMS.

We then crashed our helicopters and I somehow lost a fight to a door. This is when we taught the student how to be a medic effectively in action both about 10 minutes apart.

Medics coming to rescue us for the first time.

Me after my intense battle with a door.

The Student and Learners were to busy to comment on the situation.

(note this is only short because it was less than 24 hours next time we would have a total of 168 hours to get some juicy news, roadside reports and more.)

Bonus Pic of the week.

Do not be threatened if 3 AAN vans and a helicopter approach you with Press outfits it should only be us. Until next week this has been your front line reports Sharrl, Chris p bacon, Ethan, RichMS, Furest Gump, Yeet and Felix.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should go on a ride with me sometime you would like it 😂😂
Ride understatement we are near point of needing 2 vans follow maybe if we get good content we are down for it

Meh if rebbel stuff is enough for ya then sure we can make an appointment im like the cowboy of altis always have an booney hat and a zubr so you can regonise me from that

Alrighty im free tomorrow at 15:30 (if you life in the UK 14:30) maybe a bit later

I am disappointed that you left out the part where you were arrested for a crime you commited

Biased news and Fake news!

Me and my vengabus will ensure justice is served!

I am disappointed that you left out the part where you were arrested for a crime you commited

Me and my vengabus will ensure justice is served!
I didn't have my crew then but now we literally storm in a group of 7 press members when we all on lmao

Also isnt that all news? CNN and BBC and everything we are less Bias we report the bad stuff too next week we have ana amazing article to have courtesy of RichMS.

Back