What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Glocx - 13/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocx

In-game Name
Glocx

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
26/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Harry white (I think)

Reason given for your ban.
13-Advertising (You are banned permanently. Reason: "13)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I can't recall much from that day but I was banned from teamspeak for being immature and changing my name to an old community that isn't around anymore, obviously I now regret being silly and childish. i change my name to prove a point but didn't reliase at the time how stupid it was since it was classed as advertising, I was banned instantly after changing it (within a couple seconds) so hopefully I didn't cause too much of a problem and ofc apologies if I did.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel I should be Unbanned as I simply wish to be able to communicate with friends and attend liasons when playing on the live server. I am not banned from the live server and have just finished exams (reason i have taken so long to apply) so I am looking forward to being able to communicate to the full extent within this community. My friends are still here and wish to be able to play with them which i currently find difficult. I simply wish to be an appropriate acting member of this community once again, with no stupid behavior,my apologies. Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

It was something to do with endgame and don’t don’t remember what exactly, think it was me just trying to be funny to a friend after others from my endgame team got banned for toxicity and advertising, so maybe ‘proving a point’ was the wrong phrase and was more like being silly and immature. Obviously now I realise how silly and pointless it was.

So during the endgame event a lot of people from your team decided to be toxic and advertise after they got caught cheating and became disqualified. Why did you join in? 
I can understand the players who haven't been here long doing it but you've been here for quite a while and should know better, especially after coming back from a perm ban

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Our team was disqualified for being toxic and accused of cheating. No one was cheating and Gordon said we were disqualified for toxicity in the end. Of course I wasn’t happy that they accused us of cheating so in the heat of the moment I became immature and followed the group in their stupid ways. None of it was meant to harm anyone but it was very frustrating to see our team accused of false things. Of course I don’t want to get into it as it’s in the past now. But yes ur right I should know better to think about my actions first and I apologise.

Indeed. You were all being toxic to at least some extent. For a community event that I had spent hours piecing together to hopefully provide enjoyment, your team spoiled it. Weather you were the main cause of this toxicity or had barely any say in it, you involved yourself in the wrong crowd.

From only a very brief search of your name, I find it really difficult to believe that you're not going to do something so stupid again, especially with a recent history of names such as "My SC BrokenSoForcedToRP", "SupervisedSamSpacka" or "FastBlackBoyGLOCX"

Answer/complete the following.

IF you were to be unbanned, would you involve yourself with the same crowd?

Why should we trust that you wont be making any more stupid "heat of the moment" decisions?

Sorry I don’t seem to get notifications when someone replies in this so sorry for the long replies

firstly the names that I have had, the only one that is offensive is the ‘supervisedSamSpack’ which was aimed at one person only (a friend) and there was an inside joke as he was also changing names to do with me. I must add I had this name for extremely little time. The Sc broken name was changed to mainly play CQC for a joke and don’t remember playing on this community with it but me thinking I was funny I may of joined The server with it but do not remember  ‘FastblackboyGlocx’ was a name that I had played on the server for a couple hours while there was high population on so if an admin had a problem they could of easily said to change if so. Being black/mix race in real life I joke around with things like this constantly and didn’t see a a problem with it and wonder to if I had changed it to ‘FastWhiteBoyGlocx’ you guys would of brought this up?

IF I was to be unbanned i couldn’t involve myself with the same crowd if if I wanted to as most of them are banned but even if not I would not associate myself with the toxic people that caused and ruined the endgame event.

You can trust me as although not all the time i have shown it recently I do love playing here in this community and want to prove that by settling down again and showing that I enjoy this community and will not waste anymore chances

being here a while I have seen u piercing together this community and respect that and will never try to affect or damage it again as all of you put a lot of time and hard work to provide an excellent community like Rpuk

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
With only a month since coming back from perms I will have to put some terms to this unban

1. Any future childish acts like these and you will find yourself on a permanent ban
2. Any future rulebreaks will lead to a ban. You've had enough warnings at this point
3. Stop connecting yourself with toxic groups of people

Would you agree to these terms?

• Eggplant
Sounds fair however got couple questions; With the condition if I break a rule do I get banned even if I resolve it in teamspeak an It is sorted appropriately?

Other than that However I agree to these terms and I will not associate myself with any more toxic members.

Cheers

With the condition if I break a rule do I get banned even if I resolve it in teamspeak an It is sorted appropriately?
If you sort it out with the player in question it will be dealt with as normal. 

I've unbanned you from the teamspeak. I know you can do better let's hope you don't return here.

• Eggplant
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back