What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Can I buy the same PC as you?

Romly

Hi. 

Anyone who has a PC that can run Ultra on Arma, and Ultra on pretty much any other decent games, has decent memory blah blah computer shit and is between £900-£1,100 please could you send your exact build and I'll buy one. You'd be doing me a big favor. Fanks.

I run 9900k (5ghz oc on it), gtx 1080(go with rtx 2070), asus maximus xi hero, 16gb 3600mhz corsairs, 1tb samsung m.2 ssd for windows and games, normal 6tb hdds for other stuff, corsair RMi 650w. 

Case etc you can take whatever you like, but if i where you, i would wait for AMD to launch their new stuff in July

acer ROG G20c

I run 9900k (5ghz oc on it), gtx 1080(go with rtx 2070), asus maximus xi hero, 16gb 3600mhz corsairs, 1tb samsung m.2 ssd for windows and games, normal 6tb hdds for other stuff, corsair RMi 650w. 

Case etc you can take whatever you like, but if i where you, i would wait for AMD to launch their new stuff in July
Hello, MR Jaegarn.

Fanks 4 ur repons. I will put this together on PC part picker, and possibly purchase. I don't think that I'll wait until July because I need the toilet.

Romly

Hello, MR Jaegarn.

Fanks 4 ur repons. I will put this together on PC part picker, and possibly purchase. I don't think that I'll wait until July because I need the toilet.

Romly
Get a good cooler aswell, forgot that. I would suggest a tower, like noctua nh-d15 or phanteks ph-tc14pe. Aircoolers are a bit more louder in shorttime loads, but over time they are better. They cool more efficient aswell, since liquidcoolers take some time to cool liquid after a long gamesession and are staying loud after closing the game, wich good aircoolers dont.

@CI JAEGARN

Okay mister.

For sum reason when I type in GTX on PC Partpicker it comes up with nuffing, and when I don't type anything in the seatch bar its nothing but Ryzen shiyt.

@CI JAEGARN

Okay mister.

For sum reason when I type in GTX on PC Partpicker it comes up with nuffing, and when I don't type anything in the seatch bar its nothing but Ryzen shiyt.
Thats cuz GTX cards are out of stock and not availible anymore. Thats why you should go for RTX 2070 or even RTX 2080 if you got money for it. 

Thats cuz GTX cards are out of stock and not availible anymore. Thats why you should go for RTX 2070 or even RTX 2080 if you got money for it. 
DUs it have shadow play?

Must be out of stock as well mister. Nothings coming up.

@CI JAEGARN I'm not sure, perhaps I'm being special needs. 

I don't suppose you could check? I do tend to get things like these wrong.

I leave the fridge open sometimes.

Back