What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Delltor - 14/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

VibesUK

In-game Name
Delltor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/02/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Roberts

Reason given for your ban.
2.1-by roberts

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was flying around in the middle of nowhere on a beach with a friend doing low passes, and the admin landed in a heli with a gang of people and I didn't see then crashed ending up killing them. Swiftly followed by a ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I know I was a moron doing this but I really didn't mean any harm. I love the server havn't played arma since the happening, there is just no server like it. I would really like to be unbanned to grind with my friends once again. Many Thanks VibesGBR

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Now when you got banned you were also reported. Could you please explain why you stole a medic vehicle from a greenzone? 

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
I believe I was followed by a gang that previosly captured me for 1 hour, and they turned up at the hospital and that was the closest vehicle to escape with I know this was wrong, but I do remember returning said vehicle later on if I am correct.

Why did you when being spoken to by an admin decided to disconnect instead of having a conversation with said admin? 

@VibesUK

How can we be sure you won't have any more stupid errors on your part in the future?
Could you quote the rule(s) broken in all scenarios and explain why you think they were broken?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
2.1 : Unintentionally flying my helicopter into admin while doing low passes with my friend in the middle of nowhere.

2.12 : I took an NHS vehicle while in a green zone as I wanted to escape from the people that captured, I did not want history to repeat itself so I took the vehicle but do remember returning it after (I'm aware that doesn't change anything).

Combat Logging (Couldn't find number): I disconnected while an admin was speaking to me. I honestly can't remember why this happened as it was a while back.

I would like to apologise for my previous actions, I really was a little shit. I really would like to get back into proper RP, And I have now thoroughly looked through the rules and will ensure mature and sensible behaviour, I know how hassle It causes you guys and I would like to prevent that.

Alright. there is one more rule I'm looking for there. Any idea which one I might be referring to? 

also just so you are aware the combat logging rule is under 2.5

Sorry I can't recall anything else? Ban evasion when i disconnected while speaking to admin?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be a professional and mature roleplayer and to keep to the rules, as I don't want this happening again.

you broke on your short period 3 rules, Thats alot 
However people deserve a 2nd chance. Now its up to you to prove us, You are able to play by the rules. 
Before logging on, Have a extra read true the rules. And make sure you undestand them. 

UNBANNED - 22/06/2019
Locked and Moved

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back