What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Madamurk - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Peter

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Madamurk

Date of the incident

14/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was doing a run of diamonds with my friend and we did not want to get robbed. Therefore I went to the diamond shop and drove around it for a bit. Then there was a guy that came up to the truck and told me " You are going to be shot if you don't stop". I then acted like I didn't hear anything because of 1. I think that the way the guy initiated the roleplay was performed very poorly and 2. I would not have been able to hear anything over the engine roaring with the windows rolled up anyways. He then proceeded to shot at the truck.
I then proceeded to drive away in the direction of my friend so he could give me backup in the event of a gunfight. The guy followed me in a helicopter with his mates and they started shooting at me. (at this point i had no idea that the guy shooting from the heli was the guy that shot at me while I drove away.)
They then destroy my engine and they landed. I do what they say as I at this point had realized that I couldn't do anything about what was going to happen. I asked them why they were doing what they were doing and they said that it was because they were robbing me. They then flew me on top of a mountain and they had blindfolded me prior to this. I ask him if I can keep my gun and he gives it to me. He then shoots me in the kneecap (totally fine) and knocks me out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d040e3f8ea05ccea4/-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As my communications with my friend is in danish feel free to let me know if you want me to translate anything

You can clearly hear him shouting twice "you are gonna get shot if you do not stop". How could you make that better in that situation? You were driving away in a hurry because you knew you were gonna get robbed, and therefor the only way to make someone hear the initiating is to say it loud, fast and simple. Its not like he had time to ask you "kindly to step out of the vehicle or you will get shot".. that would not have reached your ears. 

And I just want to add that after you got immobilized the roleplay was correct, they told you to get out, put your hands up and they took your comms and so on.

Hey fellow Scandinavian.
I'm one of the guys who shot upon you from the helicopter. My friend is the one who initiated on you, and the one you reported.

First of all, in the video you have attached, you can clearly hear him screaming at you, twice, to stop your vehicle or you would be shot upon. You even tell your friend in Danish that you had been followed and you knew at this point we were trying to rob you. You are reporting him for poor RP, which I can see. But, on the other hand, what are you supposed to do in that situation? Screaming loud and clear not to drive is valid enough. What do you expect? "Hey, excuse me, we are trying to rob you, please pull over your vehicle and step outside with your hands upon your head, or you will be fired upon!"? That is literally not possible. Police, Poseidon and other rebels use this same line when trying to stop an evading vehicle or if they are trying to rob someone. "Stop or you will be fired upon" or "Stop the vehicle or we will shoot" is the exact same and I cant see what you expected in this scenario. As i mentioned previously i said i kind of agreed with you. We could have gone with another approach and not shot you in the beginning. We could have flown after you and tried to initiate another way, but that is very hard when you only have a chopper. Therefore, this was the best solution for us to initiate.

You stated in your report that you initially had no idea that, we that initiated on you, were shooting upon you from the helicopter. As we fire the first 2-3 bullets, you state to your friend; "Wait what, are they legit shooting after me from a fucking helicopter?", followed by "They are". So clearly, you knew from the very beginning that we were the same people that had previously initiated on you.

To summarize; The RP is minimal, but sufficient, in my opinion. You knew immediately that the shots from the helicopter, was from the same gang. 

Adam will say his word, but i pretty much summarized what he would have said as well. He is currently without WiFi so he cant comment at the moment being. 

Its up to the moderators/admins now. 

Regards, Henning.
Member of Kinky Conquerors. 

Thank you fellow gang members for your comments.

I totally agree with you, but, don’t forget to mention that I have a very lengthy conversation with you later, after the robbery. I have you in zip ties talking to you and made a trade with you. I gave you your gun, I shoot you in your kneecaps, leave you a first aid kit and knock you out. During this incident, you could’ve said something by putting // in direct chat, but you rather form a report. You could have taken this with me through TeamSpeak before filing the report. We also left your HEMTT at the Diamond Shop and didnt care to scrap or steal it. 

I understand that I should’ve done a better initiation, but I didn’t have many other options as my friend said.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Palle Petersen Hansen, the reasoning "I then acted like I didn't hear anything because of 1. I think that the way the guy initiated the roleplay was performed very poorly and 2. I would not have been able to hear anything over the engine roaring with the windows rolled up anyways." is not valid at all. You either heard him or you didn't and in this case your could clearly hear him say it multiple times. It is not for you to decide whether or not it was poor quality or not. I will agree the initiation could've been better, but you are not to decide if you'll listen to an initiation based on this. Why didn't you try to resolve this with them?

I think we've waited long enough now. As it currently stands the situation could have been resolved but @Palle Petersen Hansen decided to report straight away. As the reports first standing point is that you being in your truck you wouldn't have heard what he was saying due to your Engine and Windows being rolled up and you decided to ignore @Madamurk's initiation because you found it to be Low Quality roleplay. 

I will say that the initiation was not at all what I would say good roleplay as it was just a basic "Stop or you will be shot". For this I will say that in the future @Madamurk, please make sure you initiate properly. As this was not enough really. 

However, going back to @Palle Petersen Hansen, you do know that you heard his initiation, it still counts as he initiated on you. You can not say that "I wouldn't have heard him" when you clearly did. Second of all, while you were restrained and your comms were taken you still where using group chat a few times with your buddy. I have no idea what you were saying, but you do know that it is a breach of rule:

(3.5.1) When your communication devices have been taken from you by another player, you must not use external methods or group chat to communicate with anyone else. Only direct chat is to be used in this case.

And just to add to it, after being blindfolded you go on saying that you understanding English and that you aren't a R*. Which as I'm sure you are fully aware is a breach of:

(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. Punishable by a permanent ban without appeal.

Because of this I will be issuing @Palle Petersen Hansen a warning for 3.5.1 and 1.2. The reason the 1.2 won't be a ban is because he didn't mean it in a malicious way toward another player. 

Alternative Action Taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back