What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New system

Do you already have a compatible CPU cooler? Or are the AMD ones that come with the CPU good enough without OC? I know Intel's suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you already have a compatible CPU cooler? Or are the AMD ones that come with the CPU good enough without OC? I know Intel's suck.
For a small overclock AMD stock cooler is enough, and I don’t have anything currently as on laptop. I prolly won’t be overclocking anyway  though 

I have a 2600x and it overclocks nicely on a stock cooler . 
I initially was going for 2600x but decidedly to upgrade GPU to 580 from 570 instead, however I do believe the coolers are slightly different

EDIT: I have now managed to find a cheaper place to get the OS so havbe upgraded it to the 2600x

Last edited by a moderator:
Would suggest grabbing Intel and Nvidia rather than AMD. I'm on AMD but fps is low, heard that lower gens Intel get better frames on Arma than me.

Ryzen has better bang for buck, and due to also wanting higher speeds elsewhere ima prolly still go amd. The reason for 580 is due to nvidias new Lower end gpu are still outta range and 580 outdoes the 1060 which is what I would be looking at(as well as much newer)

also reason for the 2600x is due to the fact I don’t want to OC, and £30 for the increase of base clock is something I can justify(as well as better cooler)

Back