What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - JackPoulter - 15/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
jack.

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Stream Sniping/Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for taking Vladic Ka hostage and overall being annoying whilst doing so.

Why should we unban you ?
I would love to be given the oppurtunity to play on this community again as I have put a lot of time into it and would love to return to the high standards of role play it presents. This server is very unique and provides the best experience for everyone, I have very few amount of bans in my history of over 2 years of playing here and have always followed server rules. I sincerely apologise for my lack of role play and my stupidity and hope you can give me another chance to play the community as no where else provides such a community and server which has such a non toxic player base and and overall great experience

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
How come you decided to break the rules just to take Vladic hostage whilst streaming?
Could you please quote the rule(s) you think you might've broke and explain why you think you broke said rules?

How come you decided to break the rules just to take Vladic hostage whilst streaming?
At the time I was just stupid, I know this is no excuse but I was getting a bit bored and just decided to take him hostage and I have definitely learnt from my mistake. I had not played RPUK for a while and forgot the experience it offers you and I abused the fact that the stream could get me a fun little hostage situation. I have played RPUK for a long long time and would love to return as it is the best community and I can ensure I am always surrounded by non-toxic players. I am sorry for what I have done and I hope you can offer me another chance on this community.

Could you please quote the rule(s) you think you might've broke and explain why you think you broke said rules?
 (2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on team speak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers in game and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity).

I was just being annoying in general and I understand how and I understand I should not have done it, and I will be aware of this for future reference. 

(4.6) Stream Sniping - If you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc

I used his stream to my advantage and I am aware that I should not have done this and I will never do it again. I wanted to be on stream so my friends can watch as well but will never do it again as I have learnt from this. It was a stupid mistake and for sure will not happen again.

Now something that concerns me is the fact that there are 2 people sharing household with you that have joined the server just to mass RDM and break other rules and gotten themselves swiftly removed. When you say you did this because you were bored did this have anything to do with it?

If you were to be unbanned if you are found sharing your account with your brother / cousin  you will find yourself swiftly banned with no appeal is that understood?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Now something that concerns me is the fact that there are 2 people sharing household with you that have joined the server just to mass RDM and break other rules and gotten themselves swiftly removed. When you say you did this because you were bored did this have anything to do with it?
No it does not, I have clarified with an admin previously about what happened with those 2 accounts

If you were to be unbanned if you are found sharing your account with your brother / cousin  you will find yourself swiftly banned with no appeal is that understood?
Yes I understand this, I do not live with them so it should not be a problem 

i still ask myself, What will happen next time you get bored? 
Last time you got bored, you decided to break rules 
So what has changed from last time? 

i still ask myself, What will happen next time you get bored? 
Last time you got bored, you decided to break rules 
So what has changed from last time? 
I’ve reflected on my ban and I know that it won’t happen again as I have learnt from my mistake and I know other ways which I could do instead of this. I can ensure if you was to give me another chance I would not do something like this again.

Now I'm ready to give you another chance to prove yourself to us but I will have some terms for your unban

1. Any rulebreak within 3 months and you will have to explain yourself in another ban appeal
2. Any fucking about / trolling / streamsniping will lead to a permanent ban

Would you agree to these terms?

Unbanned on terms given by Kempi.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back