What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Yamato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamato

In-game Name

no idea

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116444-un-ban-appeal-yamato-130619/?tab=comments#comment-675352
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

inappropriate forum name.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

life. and some random games inbetween.

Why do you want to return ?

i like serious roleplay.

Why should we unban you ?

im honestly not a bad person or bad at rp but after years and years of playing i had 1 moment of weakness and for some reason changed my name to something inappropriate.
it was stupid and childish. i am fully aware of this. (i also see that it needs to be 6+ since denied appeal but that would be insane as ive not been able to be on for over 3 years. so i hope this is a different circumstance)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Please advise what you changed your name to and why/what you thought that would achieve ? 

Please advise what you changed your name to and why/what you thought that would achieve ? 
i changed my name to "fuck off i left" im not sure why or what happened to what made me think and write this. but this has been over 3 years ago and i dont have that strong of a memory but i feel terrible for being such a childish idiot back then.

@Yamato Seems a strange way to leave, not something normal people do.

Ill give you another chance... Just leave peacefully next time, its much less effort and you wont look like such an idiot.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back