What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - ellis1234

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellis1234

In-game Name

MacDonald Burger

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/115386-permanent-ban-appeal-ellis1234/?tab=comments#comment-668668
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was most definitely banned for using the term 'fag' in a joking was directed towards another play shortly after a traffic incident.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have completed my GCSEs and left school, I now work for my fathers business 'HBR Building and Plumbing Solutions', I am training to be a plumber there working throughout Cardiff. Before this, I have been hopping between servers and various games. I have also recently begun the process of getting into a college and I expect to start in September. I remained active on your community for a fair amount of time before breaking away shortly after being declined access back into the community.

Why do you want to return ?

I wish to return and live my 2nd life on the server as I genuinely slipped up on and said something I didn't mean to say, moments after being banned I found myself awkwardly twiddling my thumbs talking to one of my friends, Blanco, then I wrote the first un-ban appeal and I realised how many 2nd chances I had received and took a moment to reflect on all the fond memories I have had in this community.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be unbanned because of my belief that all people no matter what a person should have a right chance and be able to fight their corner on how or why something happened and that everyone should have the ability to reconstruct an argument or debate and make their voice heard. For this reason, I think I should be at least have the recognition that I made a mistake and I want to be able to play here on this community backed by such amazing devs. Please unban me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
13/01/2019

Warned for running around Kavala saying "you're gay you're a bender" then decided to lie about him having done it to me when I had watched him he later admitted it, warning for 1.2 issued with "If you're caught doing anything like this again you're gone
24/04/2019

There was a player driving his car at kavala square when macdonald burger started having a chat with him he started shouting at him but eventually slipped up and called the other player a fag.
This is obviously something you do IRL, you obviously have some homophobic issues

The issue here is you was given a warning in January yet you still let it happen, So whats to say something similar does not slip out again ?

This is obviously something you do IRL, you obviously have some homophobic issues

The issue here is you was given a warning in January yet you still let it happen, So whats to say something similar does not slip out again ?

I can assure you Wilco from the deepest depths of my soul I am nowhere near homophobic. A good portion of my family is gay and what not, as for anything like this happening again, I can firmly say it will NOT happen again, you have my word.

I am not the sort of person to do such things IRL with true intent, I simply came out with the worst things at the worst times.

I do think yes it's fair of you to think that but it simply doesn't go that far, if I was to be let back on the server I can assure you I will not let this happened again as i have cleaned up my act since being banned.

On top of my statement being seriously and openly homophobic wouldn't go down well with my Public Services course I am taking in College.

24/04/2019

There was a player driving his car at kavala square when macdonald burger started having a chat with him he started shouting at him but eventually slipped up and called the other player a fag.
In this warning it was very clear I made a mistake as I tried ever so hard to take my words back and I had that feeling that I was going to be pulled by an admin. Never the less shouldn't have happened.

@ellis1234 I am going to take your word and hold you to it, If there is any questionable comments from you again you will not be able to appeal.

Think before you speak/type/whatever in future!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back