What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Help Tash fund his V-44X Blackfish Vehicle Transport

TASH

Good Evening,

My name is Tash and I’ve been on this island for a while but tried everything to earn money to get the V-44X Blackfish Vehicle Transport but the prices were always changing all the time.

I am asking for any donations to help me get the VTOL transport aircraft of my dreams! If you do consider donating I would love you hang out with you and get to know you.

Donation List 

Stavlik

2.5 MIL of 37.5 MIL

Thanks You,

P.S. I however wont get in scrapped on the first day 😉 @Sunny  

Last edited by a moderator:
Il punsh in 2.5 mill for 1 free ride a week.

Everyday theres a new beggar in town (or should i say on the forum) , buy your own shit thats half the fun.Whats the point of playing if everything is handed to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyday theres a new beggar in town (or should i say on the forum) , buy your own shit thats half the fun.Whats the point of playing if everything is handed to you.
7.62? 

PS i have two if u want

i made this as a may may not for legit

Back