What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

1 Year :D!

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Sooooooo... it has been 1 year now exactly since I first joined RPUK, Iv'e run into many people that make my experience with this community great. I would really like to thank Management, Devs and Staff for their great effort for this community making peoples experience great and enjoyable. I would like to thank as well The Police for allowing a Hobo as myself join them on my first day on RPUK. PC Ghostie of academy got me into police and then SGT Alfie Kipper (@INS Alfie Kipper) and Ghostie doing my tests was a blast.  @ShadowDirector with his SOS hobos running around and robbing people, It was a great pleasure to be in that gang and serve with some of the best friends I have. 

Good ol Ivhan (coudnt find forum name) with hese great deep voice and amazing hilarious videos. great time on patrol with you. 

@Ralph the Hobo Not even going to mention what we did just gonna phrase the famous sentence (I rob anything that moves)

@Miyagi Sloppy and you were great to rob people with, but your still a hobo.

@CC Reminissions Good ol days when we went on patrol and especially the good and fun East Altis events.

@Jason Wild The man himself who I will jump off a cliff with. 

@Tommy J Daddy J, the man Who i love. ❤️ 

@Perspective Stop complaining on who I rob, money is money, doesnt matter how much 😉 

@KingGodDiabloZ you... ❤️

@CI Corrie Healy ma irish pub baby

Many more people to add but I dont have the time to add, but you know who you are. Thanks RPUK for the amazing experience Im having with you. Many more pages will be filled with memories, THANK YOU ALL! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Last edited by a moderator:
No tag for me I see @TheCap 😑 one year time to get your 1 year member tag on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
hqdefault.jpg

Hopefully to many more as well! Always a pleasure discussing baseball, flying and policing ❤️

Much Love my man! 

Back