What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Future of the community...

so many problems with this mainly in requires so many people to actually work

1000% to good to be true but just imagine this community on a platform like that pogggg
Not only that would love to see a MMORPG server run being able to "have enough land" Elder scrolls online is the biggest MMORPG map and that has loading screens for every province this just wouldn't work lmao

Looks really cool though. Perhaps an idea to limit it similar to a gangbase so we don't run out of land in a sense. With the right set of rules this does seem to have some interesting potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Arma3, wouldn't stop playing it, that said, this does look like a lot of fun, and maybe, a person could play it without worrying about being robbed, shot, killed, or some other chit around EVERY corner  lol

Remember Identity?

That was another kickstarter game which was supposed to replace Altis Life. Come release, it was pure rubbish and nothing like the trailers or hype.

The budget they're trying to raise is way too low for a game like this (£70k), they have no gameplay footage and no track record that I'm aware of. RoleplayUK will definitely move away from Arma (they changed their name from Altis Life UK in anticipation of this fact) but it won't be this.

Remember Identity?

That was another kickstarter game which was supposed to replace Altis Life. Come release, it was pure rubbish and nothing like the trailers or hype.

The budget they're trying to raise is way too low for a game like this (£70k), they have no gameplay footage and no track record that I'm aware of. RoleplayUK will definitely move away from Arma (they changed their name from Altis Life UK in anticipation of this fact) but it won't be this.
Same with ATLAS, had great potential but the execution was disappointing. It will always be a wait and see but doesn't hurt to keep our eyes open. 🙂

Remember Identity?

I agree 100% just thought it looked good and is were i want to see this place in the future etc

From what I understood I believe it will be launched this year in December but we have to keep in mind this is just a trailer, not actually gameplay and the company that is working on this game is quite a small one and might not have the budget for their wishes. It looks like a amazing game in the video and I hope it will be one when launched. 

Identity? haha, I remember that... now look at it... Dreadful game. They clearly spent their budget on their promo video.

FIRST-LOOK-AT-SHOOTING-RANGE-IDENTITY-TOWN-SQUARE-GAMEPLAY-IDENTITY-RPG-UPDATE.jpg

Warning signs already to be honest, estimated delivery of Dec 2019 and no gameplay yet to show? But we shall see

Identity? haha, I remember that... now look at it... Dreadful game. They clearly spent their budget on their promo video.

Warning signs already to be honest, estimated delivery of Dec 2019 and no gameplay yet to show? But we shall see
I have 0 faith just thought it looked cool

Thing people overlooks is how accessible will it be. As in will all servers be hosted by them or can community’s create their own servers. If we can make our own servers it stands a chance, however it could turn out all servers are hosted by the creators and we don’t have the option to create our own, thus stopping us expanding to that platform 

Back