Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

INS Aplexity

Future of the community...

INS Aplexity

Ok so i stumbled across this on youtube... just watch.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Eggplant 1
  • Facepalm 2

Sharrl Eclair

so many problems with this mainly in requires so many people to actually work

• Like 1

INS Aplexity
1 minute ago, Sharrl Eclair said:

so many problems with this mainly in requires so many people to actually work

1000% to good to be true but just imagine this community on a platform like that pogggg

• Like 2

Sharrl Eclair
Just now, INS Aplexity said:

1000% to good to be true but just imagine this community on a platform like that pogggg

Not only that would love to see a MMORPG server run being able to "have enough land" Elder scrolls online is the biggest MMORPG map and that has loading screens for every province this just wouldn't work lmao

• Like 1

Nalurah

Looks really cool though. Perhaps an idea to limit it similar to a gangbase so we don't run out of land in a sense. With the right set of rules this does seem to have some interesting potential.

• Like 2

Storm The Smuggler

No thank i will keep it on arma why would it need to be changed arma is good the way it is no need for changes

• Facepalm 8

INS Aplexity
5 minutes ago, Storm The Smuggler said:

No thank i will keep it on arma why would it need to be changed arma is good the way it is no need for changes

Calm down mate it was just a post showing what i saw lol

Cowboy Chip

I love Arma3, wouldn't stop playing it, that said, this does look like a lot of fun, and maybe, a person could play it without worrying about being robbed, shot, killed, or some other chit around EVERY corner  lol

Haywire

Remember Identity?

That was another kickstarter game which was supposed to replace Altis Life. Come release, it was pure rubbish and nothing like the trailers or hype.

The budget they're trying to raise is way too low for a game like this (£70k), they have no gameplay footage and no track record that I'm aware of. RoleplayUK will definitely move away from Arma (they changed their name from Altis Life UK in anticipation of this fact) but it won't be this.

• Like 5

Nalurah
2 minutes ago, Haywire said:

Remember Identity?

That was another kickstarter game which was supposed to replace Altis Life. Come release, it was pure rubbish and nothing like the trailers or hype.

The budget they're trying to raise is way too low for a game like this (£70k), they have no gameplay footage and no track record that I'm aware of. RoleplayUK will definitely move away from Arma (they changed their name from Altis Life UK in anticipation of this fact) but it won't be this.

Same with ATLAS, had great potential but the execution was disappointing. It will always be a wait and see but doesn't hurt to keep our eyes open. 🙂

• Like 1

INS Aplexity
5 minutes ago, Haywire said:

Remember Identity?

I agree 100% just thought it looked good and is were i want to see this place in the future etc

PC Cristi

From what I understood I believe it will be launched this year in December but we have to keep in mind this is just a trailer, not actually gameplay and the company that is working on this game is quite a small one and might not have the budget for their wishes. It looks like a amazing game in the video and I hope it will be one when launched. 

• Like 3

MrKraken

Ahh I remember when everyone fell in love with the Identity kickstarter video...

Believe it when I see it.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 2

Stealthee

Identity? haha, I remember that... now look at it... Dreadful game. They clearly spent their budget on their promo video.

Image result for identity rpg gameplay

Warning signs already to be honest, estimated delivery of Dec 2019 and no gameplay yet to show? But we shall see

Fidelis

£22 not bad if it turns out like it seems..

INS Aplexity
10 minutes ago, Stealthee said:

Identity? haha, I remember that... now look at it... Dreadful game. They clearly spent their budget on their promo video.

Image result for identity rpg gameplay

Warning signs already to be honest, estimated delivery of Dec 2019 and no gameplay yet to show? But we shall see

I have 0 faith just thought it looked cool

• Like 1

Storm The Smuggler
1 hour ago, INS Aplexity said:

Calm down mate it was just a post showing what i saw lol

Yeah sorry i came over harse wasn't ment to 

• Like 1

Simon Ross

Thing people overlooks is how accessible will it be. As in will all servers be hosted by them or can community’s create their own servers. If we can make our own servers it stands a chance, however it could turn out all servers are hosted by the creators and we don’t have the option to create our own, thus stopping us expanding to that platform 

INS Aplexity
22 minutes ago, Simon Ross said:

Thing people overlooks is how accessible will it be. As in will all servers be hosted by them or can community’s create their own servers. If we can make our own servers it stands a chance, however it could turn out all servers are hosted by the creators and we don’t have the option to create our own, thus stopping us expanding to that platform 

1868c7fa5ea343ae92a49d0c94ae7e9f.png

Simon Ross
8 minutes ago, INS Aplexity said:

1868c7fa5ea343ae92a49d0c94ae7e9f.png

Ahhh okay, is this the same with all of the different new life games?

Rayden

Watch Bigfrys Video On This. This isn't even Actual Gameplay its just a bunch of artwork and cinematics. I mean if they pull it off it would be awesome but im very skeptical about it I doubt it will be a working game. might just be another scam. 

BigfryTV's Video on this  - 

• Like 2

Nuclear

Looks good but i'm sceptical for two reasons its fairly new and on kickstarter, so id keep an eye on but i dont personally have to many expectations as you can tell from gameplay (just a bunch of cinematic shoots) its far from done or anything remotely playable.

• Like 1

Scorp

I hope this turns out to be good, but my expectations are low because in the past we have seen that trailers dont really live up to gameplay. Its a bunch of cinematic shots which usually means its far from playable. I'm not ready to leave Arma 3 either lol