What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Castro - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisha

Your In-game name

DR Trisha

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Castro

Date of the incident

18/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I arrive on the scene with Chookity to help out SGT Phoenix (9:30 in the video). As soon as I arrive I hear them saying that there have been shots, clearly trying to end my roleplay before it even begins. As soon as I finish giving blood to the SGT, Castro begins shooting in the air with low-quality rp to make me leave the scene. Then after that happened. SGT Phoenix said that it was okay to leave and I respected his wishes. The problem I have here is that there is so little rp in this situation that it is not enjoyable for anyone involved.

P.S. I was given permission to use the clips provided as I could not record the incident, however, the clips show the situation clearly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To Whom It May Concern,

A lot of the roleplay was skipped at the beginning of this video, where I told Phoenix, that I wanted him to choke on my spit etc..., fastforward a bit, and by 1 minute and 40 seconds, I entered the Heli, and left him. Fastforward some more to 3:47, and we hear the SGT say "he keeps going AFK" in vehicle chat. (Whatever that means). He also seems very sure that its me, but as you saw on the video I had a mask on. Anyways, moving on. Fastforward some more to minute 5:10 and I land my heli to talk with the SGT to his request. Fastforward even more to minute 9:29, where Dr. Trisha breaks rule:

(11.2) If attending to a crime scene, consult with the nearest police officer. If all the police are dead and there are gang members or rebels present and they shout out "LEAVE THE AREA" or words to that effect, then please accept that request and leave the area asap.

I feel like saying "Dr. , I would like that you don't do that" - besides the terrifying english, I believed that those words were clear enough for Dr. Trisha to stop what he was doing immediately. As we were 3 armed rebels in the area, I would've appreciated if Dr. Trisha would leave the area. However instead, Dr. Trisha continued giving blood, without any roleplay as I may add, for that reason I resorted to my last move, which would be to scare off the medic by shooting at birds how fun, its a hobby.

Furthermore, I would like to add that I believe these are the following rules that I have been accused for;

(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

About rule 3.1, I believe I stayed in character throughout the whole video, even when the SGT was trying to make me break RP. And honestly theres isn't much to add here. Now, rule 7.1.3 I believe the roleplay was high enough throughout my interactions with the SGT. Could it have been better, yes. But I don't believe it was Poor/Low Quality RP.

Kind Regard,

Castro

PS. Any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

(11.2) If attending to a crime scene, consult with the nearest police officer. If all the police are dead and there are gang members or rebels present and they shout out "LEAVE THE AREA" or words to that effect, then please accept that request and leave the area asap.

I feel like saying "Dr. , I would like that you don't do that" - besides the terrifying english, I believed that those words were clear enough for Dr. Trisha to stop what he was doing immediately. As we were 3 armed rebels in the area, I would've appreciated if Dr. Trisha would leave the area. However instead, Dr. Trisha continued giving blood, without any roleplay as I may add, for that reason I resorted to my last move, which would be to scare off the medic by shooting at birds how fun, its a hobby.
You are clearly not armed in either video when I arrive. How could you possibly be a threat until you pull out a gun. As soon as you did pull out a gun, I was mid-animation, and the healing animation is impossible to get out of. 

Secondly, I do not see how it then immediately becomes a gunfight as soon as you start shooting at birds. I would also like to point out that your abusing this rule by saying "Don't make me shoot the air to make you leave" <-- This right here is where there is little to no roleplay.

Hi, im one of the boys that were in the video.

The medics are supposed to try and not get shot/injured in the line of duty, so when somebody is clearly hostile and acting agressive and asking you to not do something while he is carrying a gun (concealed or unconcealed), it would probably be a good idea to leave the area and wait for him to cool down or call the police.

It might not have been an enjoyable experiance for you, but you have to keep in mind that you cant just fly in and do whatever you want just because we aren't allowed to harm you. The first time you got told, that there have been shots fired in the area, should've been your que to leave and arrive back later. 

The role-play does not revolve around you alone. We had some interesting RP going down before you arrived as seen in the video and it was continued after you left. You are accusing castro of low quality RP, while you flew in, haven't said a single word, ran straight to the downed officer without introducing yourself or telling him that you're about to help him and began to treat him even tho you've been told by rebels that you shouldn't do that and that it's a dangerouns environment for you to be in.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Riz
while you flew in, haven't said a single word, ran straight to the downed officer without introducing yourself or telling him that you're about to help him and began to treat him even tho you've been told by rebels that you shouldn't do that and that it's a dangerouns environment for you to be in.
First of all, I don't see how you can think I "said nothing" as you can clearly hear me speak as soon as I get out of the helicopter. Secondly, as soon as I begin to treat the man I usually will introduce myself, but as I had no time to even speak before your friend tried to end my end rp by shooting in the air. 

Its visible in the video that you had enough time, since you calmly responded that there hasn't been a shooting and at that time you were already treating the officer.

Also you are saying that you were going to leave as soon as you saw the man pull out his gun, but your statement in the report states that you left because the officer told you to do so and you respected his wishes and not the fact that he pulled out a gun. And the part of you saying that shooting in the air doesn't scare you is a brave thing to say for someone who is unarmed in the middle of a field with an already downed officer. You were asked to not touch the officer or provide medical assistance. We can not innitiate on you or threaten to shot you if you do not comply, so as a medic you should know that when somebody who is already aggravated and probably armed asks you not to do something you comply.

• Facepalm
Dear Trisha,

As you can see in the video, the server was restarting soon, and you interupted our conversation. I asked you politely to not do what you were doing (healing the SGT) and yet you chose to ignore. As recorded in the video, I made it clear that I didn't want to do that, but due to your actions, I had too. Also, you're not to stay away from gunfights, you're to stay away from any possible hostile situation. One where 3 geared rebels, next to 1 dead cop. I understand that you were in a rush and didn't check for pistols, which isn't the problem. The problem is you thinking its ok to ignore a rebel order. If a rebel tells you to stop healing someone, you simply stop. You continued, which made me speed up this process to continue RP with the cop.

You'd rather me set a DNR? I let you land ( instead of shooting warning shots) to politely ask you to leave. However you completely ignored the people alive (me included), and went straight to the SGT. 

And if you were actually worried about this RP situation, you would call me on teamspeak and have a chat to discuss. However you neglected that and wait straight for the report. Like that I wouldn't have my video perspective. 

You said "you shooting in the air doesn't really scare me". - what is this?

• Facepalm
And if you were actually worried about this RP situation, you would call me on teamspeak and have a chat to discuss. However you neglected that and wait straight for the report. Like that I wouldn't have my video perspective. 

You said "you shooting in the air doesn't really scare me". - what is this?
I have no obligation to speak to you on TS, and from other people's experience with you, it would have been a waste of my time. 

Three times in the same day, people decide that it is a better option to simply end the rp with nothing more than shooting into the air. It shows no effort to rp with someone at all on a server that requires players to rp.

As you can see in the video, the server was restarting soon, and you interupted our conversation. I asked you politely to not do what you were doing (healing the SGT) and yet you chose to ignore.
From the video there really wasn't much of a conversation between you and the SGT. Maybe one of the other guys, but your rp with the SGT was lack-luster at best. (since when did saying hello interrupt or completely de-rail a conversation?)

You keep changing your arguments and contradicting yourself. I will stop arguing with you as this is in the hands of the admins. This just sounds like you're revenge reporting tbh.

Kind Regards,

Castro

This just sounds like you're revenge reporting tbh.
How is this a revenge report when I've never met you outside of this one situation?

You keep changing your arguments and contradicting yourself.
I'd also like to ask how I'm doing either of these. I know it may be hard to understand, but I do have issues with speaking and writing. So if you have any questions, just ask me.

I think that you don't understand that you can't roll up to any situation and begin your RP. You are forgetting that there is already something going. It could be said that you comming and starting to treat the officer right there after being told not to is stopping the already occurring roleplay to continue.

And about the RP, they were talking and we were moderating the conversation to see if something could be achieved. You being there and making things more complicated didn't help their conversation one bit, since it made it a bit frustrating. After you left the area we were starting to tell him a story of how our brother was brutaly murdered by the police, but were forced to execute him as a police car started to slow down on the main road and was probably about to start heading towards us.

I don't believe I have anything else to add unless the admins have any questions. Castro, if you have anything you would like me to clear up, just ask me. As I said before, I have issues with explaining myself, and that may be where some of the confusion comes in. Either way, have a great day, and take care.

@Trisha are you reporting someone who wanna deny the cop medical treatment ? 

He ask you to stop treatment but you continue how he is supposed to make you stop treatment when you continue when he told you to stop  it ?

I'm reporting him for what I believe to be poor quality rp. Now, if he had a rifle out, or had his pistol out when I arrived, I would have complied or tried to convince him to let me help the patient. However, I did not see any visible firearms and took his threats with a grain of salt. As soon as he pulls out a gun and makes a threat, then I will leave, but shooting in the air to deny rp is not great rp in my opinion.

From what i see in the video you land the heli rush over to the cop and start threatening him without and talking to people around him. And since you rush over to him it leave the rebels not to do much against your agt and since he ask you to stop and you did not comply with his command shotting in the air is the only way for him so make sure you stop review or try to get him in the heli. 

Report rejected 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back