What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Rapper Sjors - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psncscyne

Your In-game name

Charlie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rapper Sjors

Date of the incident

18/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

20:20

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I'm new to this game and also to the server. Unfortunately, my experience so far on this server has been less than promising - both in terms of the servers administration and playerbase.

Scenario: I was standing on the side of the road, waiting for the police to stop questioning me about an incident that had happened prior. Once the police had left some guys (Rapper Sjors, Simon Ross & Dobbie) all surrounded me and asked me to take my gun and drop it from my inventory.

Two things I want to make clear here:

1. I thought having a firearms license (which I have) meant I could have a gun - if that is not the case, then what is the point in selling licenses?

2. As I said I am NEW to the game and I had no idea how to drop the pistol - at the end of the gif you can see me clearly attempting to drop the pistol after I had asked someone in my TeamSpeak on how to do it. Unfortuantely at this point I had already been shot by Rapper Sjors (not police).

At this point, due to not being able to drop the gun in time, I was shot by Rapper Sjors after him being 'egged on' by Dobbie. This caused me to lose all of the money in my inventory, gun and mags (all of which cost a lot to a new player). I might point out here that this also happened later to my friend; Foozly Deer - from the SAME person. We had found that Rapper Sjors and his accomplices were being generally abusive to the rest of the server.

I attempted to resolve the situation with the players later, however they were unresponsive and actually decided to instead run me over.

As I have the opportunity, I'd also like to point some other things out:

- Yesterday I was kicked for no reason due to a mis-filed RDM report - this, as far as I can see, has not been reported on the forums (which I was told was the only way to report players) so please can someone tell me how the kick was justified? This has caused me to have a 'warning' on my account meaning I have essentially a bad reputation for a false RDM. I'd like this to be resolved as well please.

I've managed many servers in my time and I have to say I'm not impressed so far with how this has been handled, I think you need to review your procedures and processes for the good of the server and more importantly, the players.

Thanks,

Charles

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/a1890d8e0bb61ac4ef5ecd7c550df281
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to me being present in the situation I am going to give a greater back ground into this. We had been stood there and rook shots had been fired at us from someone unknown, and actively being pinged before and after the situation. That is why we did not give you all the time in the world. We did however give you a solid few minutes and I also instructed you as to how to do it via a note. Would you like to provide a longer clip with audio as well as the entire duration of that situation? Would you like to include where you break RP? 

I am not aware of any contact being made with any of us, however this was also when half of the people in our teamspeak channel had been given some form of admin in game, so for around an hour, including after this situation people were moving around channels constantly with staff and back into gang channels so this may have been missed. 

I am going to disagree with the “abusive towards the rest of the server” because we had indeed asked them to stop a multitude of ways and I believe that situation did also take us throughout half of kavala...

I will get my POV tomorrow afternoon once back at my computer however if you would like to liaise with any of us involved we would happily speak to you

@Psncscyne

I told you multiple times to drop the gun gave you enough time to do it and you just didnt so i initiated on u and it took me too long and i didnt see you went into your inventory (maybe to drop te gun) 

You didnt send a message in ooc to ask me to come to ts to resolve this

Also we didnt run you over. (I didnt)

Due to me being present in the situation I am going to give a greater back ground into this. We had been stood there and rook shots had been fired at us from someone unknown, and actively being pinged before and after the situation. That is why we did not give you all the time in the world. We did however give you a solid few minutes and I also instructed you as to how to do it via a note. Would you like to provide a longer clip with audio as well as the entire duration of that situation? Would you like to include where you break RP? 

I am not aware of any contact being made with any of us, however this was also when half of the people in our teamspeak channel had been given some form of admin in game, so for around an hour, including after this situation people were moving around channels constantly with staff and back into gang channels so this may have been missed. 

I am going to disagree with the “abusive towards the rest of the server” because we had indeed asked them to stop a multitude of ways and I believe that situation did also take us throughout half of kavala...

I will get my POV tomorrow afternoon once back at my computer however if you would like to liaise with any of us involved we would happily speak to you

@Psncscyne
Please elaborate on the following:

"Would you like to include where you break RP?"

I'm not sure what you're referring to here as I'm unaware of where I 'broke RP', but if you were a new player in a situation like this, with randoms screaming at you to drop your gun - I'm sure you would probably 'break RP' to find a way to stop them from doing so, so that you could actually find out how to perform the action they were asking of you.

"So for around an hour, including after this situation people were moving around channels constantly with staff and back into gang channels so this may have been missed."

Please explain how this is an excuse for the actions that occurred.

"Abusive towards the rest of the server”

Unfortunately I cannot prove this, because I can only go on what I had heard from the multitude of people you'd harassed.

"Would you like to provide a longer clip with audio as well as the entire duration of that situation?"

Unfortunately I only have the clip that has already been provided.

At the end of the day guys, I understand you just want to shoot someone - because it's fun right? Literally what's the point in walking around geared up if you can shoot someone once in a while? I understand that's what you want to do.

However, I'd like you to consider that maybe it's not the best attitude to have to a player that is blatantly new to the server and in many cases may put them off in coming back to the server in future. You have to understand that this behaviour is exactly what damages a communities playerbase and, if unchanged, could potentially be what destroys it.

Thanks,

- Charles

I told you multiple times to drop the gun gave you enough time to do it and you just didnt so i initiated on u and it took me too long and i didnt see you went into your inventory (maybe to drop te gun) 

You didnt send a message in ooc to ask me to come to ts to resolve this

Also we didnt run you over. (I didnt)
Yes you did. Yourself, two other guys (one of which was using the pistol you'd taken from me or my friend) decided to run me over when I tried to call you all out for harrassing people - so maybe not you directly, but your posse none the less.

I don't often put this much effort into something like this, as I don't really have time for such a trivial matter. BUT, I think this server has potential - so I decided it was best to bring this to light so these actions can (hopefully) be mitigated in the future.

Thanks,

- Charles

@Psncscyne Here is my clip, and although it doesn't have the entire situation due to me turning up on scene part way through, it has my entire POV.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can you actually tell me what rules were broken? There was never any RDM, as I heard plenty of threats, demands and request within. I cannot speak of the RP prior however assuming there was some before hand too I don't see the issue with what occurred. As well as this I feel like this report is due to the fact that you got robbed rather than the fact that rules were broken? The actions were we robbed someone so that one of our mates who didn't have a weapon could now have a weapon.

As I have the opportunity, I'd also like to point some other things out:

- Yesterday I was kicked for no reason due to a mis-filed RDM report - this, as far as I can see, has not been reported on the forums (which I was told was the only way to report players) so please can someone tell me how the kick was justified? This has caused me to have a 'warning' on my account meaning I have essentially a bad reputation for a false RDM. I'd like this to be resolved as well please.

I've managed many servers in my time and I have to say I'm not impressed so far with how this has been handled, I think you need to review your procedures and processes for the good of the server and more importantly, the players.

Thanks,

Charles
Hello! I will adress this statement as you seem to have misunderstood quite abit.

There was no report filed on the forum as the issue was seen by a staff member on Admin Cam duty. When observed by a staff member ingame and in the admin cam its up the staff members discretion and what would be appropiate. This time a WARNING was issued to you as the staff member saw that to be the appropriate outcome of the situation. This is not an issue and dealt with correctly.

The strictness of our rules, procedures and processes have worked quite well for this community so there is no need for the time being altering or changing anything.
No need to fix something that is not broken.

Feel free to contact the staff team on teamspeak if you have any other questions.

For the staff member dealing with this report, ignore the last statement in the report and proceed with the rest of the report as normal.

Hello! I will adress this statement as you seem to have misunderstood quite abit.

There was no report filed on the forum as the issue was seen by a staff member on Admin Cam duty. When observed by a staff member ingame and in the admin cam its up the staff members discretion and what would be appropiate. This time a WARNING was issued to you as the staff member saw that to be the appropriate outcome of the situation. This is not an issue and dealt with correctly.

The strictness of our rules, procedures and processes have worked quite well for this community so there is no need for the time being altering or changing anything.
No need to fix something that is not broken.

Feel free to contact the staff team on teamspeak if you have any other questions.

For the staff member dealing with this report, ignore the last statement in the report and proceed with the rest of the report as normal.
Unfortunately, I think you may have misunderstood me. 

In this instance, the Admin had pulled me to one side for 'RDM'. Now, unfortunately, due to the way you guys administrate - the admin only saw me killing someone and therefore would naturally take a course of action to punish me. What the admin did not see was that the people I was attacking had kidnapped a member of my group and were holding him hostage. In an attempt to retrieve him I attacked them, justifying my attack as an act of RP and an attempt to rescue him - therefore not RDM.

You say your procedures work, but how can this form of administration possibly work if he admins only ever see one side of the story (he only saw me attacking them, not knowing it was a rescue attempt) - surely they should allow for the accused to provide context before boldy kicking them from the server with a 'warning' to read the rules even though the accused had already adhered to the rules?

This statement I disagree with:

"The strictness of our rules, procedures and processes have worked quite well for this community so there is no need for the time being altering or changing anything."

Although you may think it, your server and community are not perfect and there is always room for improvement. I'm not saying that you're doing a bad job, but you should definitely be able to accept constructive criticism if you are the 'adult community' you claim to be. Might I add that you're right in saying you shouldn't fix something that's not broken, but you should definitely review it - especially considering the thousands of reports I can see you guys have had.

Thanks,

- Charles

8 hours ago, Simon Ross said:

@Psncscyne Here is my clip, and although it doesn't have the entire situation due to me turning up on scene part way through, it has my entire POV.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the video, it should help give some extra context to this situation. As you can see, I said that I didn't know how to drop the pistol. I was running because I didn't want to get shot by you OR by the person that was shooting at you. Also, while in a situation when you're potentially being shot by 2 guys and being shouted at, the chat is not the place I look for when attempting to figure out how to do something. But thanks for attempting to show me how to drop the pistol nonetheless, however I did not see it.

Unfortunately, other than this - all this video clip is proving is that I was attempting to do what was asked and still got shot for it. 

As for the breaking 'RP' - I see what you mean now, but at that point in my mind your friend had already broken the rules by RDMing me and therefore that boundary had already been crossed, meaning that my 'breaking RP' by telling you you're going to be reported was not going to severely affect the situation in terms of Roleplaying, because that had already been done by Sjors who had already broken the rules.

You can clearly see that I attempt to remove the pistol from my inventory in my clip AND you can clearly hear that you said "he's doing it", yet I was still shot? With all things considered:

1. You knew I didn't know how to drop the pistol - yet I was still shot, meaning you gained nothing.

2. You could see me attempting to drop the pistol once I knew how to do it - yet I was still shot.

Please explain to me how that was the correct cause of action in this situation?

Thanks,

Charles

@Psncscyne do you have a longer clip showing me to complete start of the situation leadin up to your death.

i am asking this because the video provided by @Rapper Sjors and @Simon Ross starts halfway trough his initiation.

@Psncscyne do you have a longer clip showing me to complete start of the situation leadin up to your death.

i am asking this because the video provided by @Rapper Sjors and @Simon Ross starts halfway trough his initiation.
Unfortunately not. I only started recording at that time because I could tell these individuals were going to be a nuisance - and I'm glad I did.

I'm not sure why you would need the rest of it anyway, you can clearly see from my clip and the accuseds clip that I was attempting to do what they they asked, but was still RDM'd regardless. There wasn't really much that happened before that other than him (Sjors) asking me to drop my gun (again) and me telling him I didn't know how to (again).

Thanks,

- Charles

At this point I am getting pretty fed up of the crap you are giving us for robbing you or others.  It is pathetic, so keep those petty and unnecessary remarks to yourself. We aren’t a nuisance, we robbed you for something whilst following all rules, just like most other situations when robbing people, and likewise referencing earlier text we are not abusive either, we rp And depending on what’s sort of rp comes of it depends on the final outcome

My video shows there is enough of an initiation present(demand,consequence). Multiple times this occurred, along with oodles of time for you to comply and roleplay constantly occurring. There was a full initiation(threat to life), so not RDM, roleplay to a suitable degree shown and although I sympathise with your situation, the demand wasn’t carried through with properly until the end, by which it was too late. He didn’t notice you doing the animation I believe so was unaware and I hadn’t finished the sentence when he popped you 

the extra clip would provide greater context again as well as show the RP which occurred before I was present 

At this point I am getting pretty fed up of the crap you are giving us for robbing you or others.  It is pathetic, so keep those petty and unnecessary remarks to yourself. We aren’t a nuisance, we robbed you for something whilst following all rules, just like most other situations when robbing people, and likewise referencing earlier text we are not abusive either, we rp And depending on what’s sort of rp comes of it depends on the final outcome

My video shows there is enough of an initiation present(demand,consequence). Multiple times this occurred, along with oodles of time for you to comply and roleplay constantly occurring. There was a full initiation(threat to life), so not RDM, roleplay to a suitable degree shown and although I sympathise with your situation, the demand wasn’t carried through with properly until the end, by which it was too late. He didn’t notice you doing the animation I believe so was unaware and I hadn’t finished the sentence when he popped you 

the extra clip would provide greater context again as well as show the RP which occurred before I was present 
I understand that you are struggling to process the reason for this report, so I will give you some benefit of the doubt in your judgement there. Nonetheless, my report still stands and I personally think that both of the videos give sufficient evidence for RDM in this situation - I don't care what you think. If I did, I would make it clear.

If they choose to accept the report then great, if they don't its fine - I'm just trying to bring to light some of the terribly unnecessary situations new players have to deal with when joining this 'adult' community.

Hopefully you take that into consideration, look at the bigger picture and in the future try to reflect on your pathetic behaviour and perhaps become more mature as a result. Give the new players a chance for gods sake, so sad.

FYI - I won't be checking this forum again - this process is taking far too long to have any real impact anymore. If anyone wishes to contact me regarding this, you may do via in-game message or through Steam, as I won't see it here.

Thanks again,

- Charles

After reviewing all the evidence provided to me i have come with the next conclusion.

looking at the video i can indeed see how @Rapper Sjors initates on you using a poor quality initiation just like the server rules state "hands up or be shot" or anything along these lines are seen as low quality roleplay. @Rapper Sjors if this is going to be all of the roleplay provided by you from here on out you will guide yourself towards a ban in a no time.

however,

the evidence provided on this report did not show the beginning of the situation and only showed half of the (what i think is the) first initiation made by rapper. due to this i cannot judge if that main initiation was valid or not and for this reason i am going to have to decline this player report.

however, @Psncscyne while reading trough this report i could not help but notice your stinky attitude towards  the two players who are trying to put up there defence, this comes combined with the two rules you broke and are visibly broken on the evidence provided by @Simon Ross.

for the break of these rules (7.1.3 & 2.8) you will be recieving a warning next to my strong advice to change your attitude.

next to this i would like to make a statement regarding what you said.

FYI - I won't be checking this forum again - this process is taking far too long to have any real impact anymore. If anyone wishes to contact me regarding this, you may do via in-game message or through Steam, as I won't see it here.
members of staff,management,development and community team are all volunteers taking time from there daily life to deal with your problems on the server and the forums.

i would suggest you take this in mind in any further occasion.

Alternative Action taken

warnings issued:

Psncscyne: 7.1.3 & 2.8

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back