What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Nines - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hartn

Your In-game name

Hartn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nines

Date of the incident

19/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hello Friends,

It is with great sadness that I write to you this evening, I do not I am afraid, bring good news. At approximately 9pm this evening a friend and I were gunned down in cold blood by a gentleman by the name of "Nines". If you can bare to read on please do, I will try to the best of my ability to explain the dreadful events that led to my friend and I's untimely deaths. My day started like any other, Kavala Square, where one can meet and chat to locals and visitors alike. A town where men or women can get good food, real ale or have the adventure of a lifetime. This evening the latter was my fate and I gained a companion by the name of Gasmonkey.

Gas was new to the island and I took it upon myself to introduce him to the art of flower picking south of the border. I was aware of some fine flowers that once picked and processed would make us a pretty penny. As you can imagine Gas could not hold his excitement and we headed straight to the border. It was a somewhat adventurous journey, Gas and I exchanged story's and were getting to know each other on both a social and spiritual level. If you can believe it, strange feelings between Gas and I began to develop, it was as if two childhood friends had reunited and were making up for all the years gone by.

Finally, we had arrived at the border full of enthusiasm for what lay ahead. We ran to the office and post filling our border passes out left to return to the truck. I noticed a gentleman appear at the gate wearing in my eyes a peculiar outfit, why I wondered was this man wearing a wetsuit - in this heat! It was at this point things took a turn for the worse dear reader. Wetsuit man proclaimed he would like to see our border passes. Now, having picked flowers many times before passed the border I was almost certain this man was not an official member of the border agency, primly due to the aforementioned outfit. I asked him to remove his face coverings and at this point, shots rang out. my ears deafened, my eyes blurry I saw Gas. Lying in a pool of his own blood crumpled up on the floor. Without time to think, I ran. I knew there was nothing I could do for Gas and the sensible option would be to run and save my skin. However, that was not to be. The skill of the Hitman was unrivaled, he blasted bullets into my face, death was but minutes away and I knew it.

As the blood was leaving my body I saw Gas, lying motionless near me. I spent time wondering what could have been and wishing I had suggested something else for us to do. I could not believe that after years of waiting we found each other only for him to be stolen away in an act of senseless violence. I will never know what life we could have led, what money we would have made and the adventures we would have conquered. Instead, I find myself here, dying on the floor without anyone around. I decided as my final act I would ensure this note gets out, I want the man who took Gas and my life from me to pay. luckily, I had my GoPro recording the incident and in the time it took me to write this short note, the footage has been uploaded to YouTube. My last wish is that someone can view this footage and take appropaiate action so no one else will ever have to suffer at the hands of Nines again.

Yours,
Hartn

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cloebM1XI6Q&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

This player is already banned for RDM. The report will be added to his notes. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back