What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Arma 3 new content

Are you going to buy the DLC?

• Yes

Votes: 55 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters

Wicker

HOBO
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The map looks amazing maybe its time to give arma 3's new map a try What do you guys think?

Here is a list of stuff which I think would be cool to add!

If you have any other ideas drop it down in the comments 

Thew new content 

These car look awesome as maybe new police cruiser or medic ambulances for rougher terrain

New hobo tractor

We could also rewamp the new Uranium suit to the new hazmat suits

And maybe instead of anti rad pills that we got today we should maybe have to go through one of these and increase price of uranium.
Or maybe just used as a car was or a shower for NHS so they can wash off radiation

Last edited by a moderator:
that new map actually looks amazing

I like the ideas, problem is that this would be a DLC map. So anyone wanting to play must own the DLC. (I think it's DLC based).

But the new uniforms and such, looks very very cool.

I like the ideas, problem is that this would be a DLC map. So anyone wanting to play must own the DLC. (I think it's DLC based).

But the new uniforms and such, looks very very cool.
I mean so was tanoa and the majority of the players played on tanoa. And we have server 2 so I think we should give it a shoot 😄

if we gonna change uranium suit to then make sure we can atleast jog with them. They're sick and I wanna use um

the new mk18 hunting rifle would make for believable rp when someone says their illegal gun is for "shooting rabbits"

I and my friends shall make a quartet and travel the lands of Altis to find the best shower for our performance.  Stay tuned. 

Excellent cant wait to see those shower units somewhere and hear people singing in them.
Can not wait for AAN Frontline reporters to raid the showers while in use 😜

Back