What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - AdrianIam - 20/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianIam

In-game Name
Adrian

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/01/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Roberts

Reason given for your ban.
Admin Kick

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I didn't know what I was banned for so i signed in, and contact Roberts Jam 15 and he replied "You were banned as you landed your hummingbird on top of a blackfish and then logged off the server mate, which is a ballsy thing to do in front of an admin. You can appeal your ban on the forums. ". I play Arma occasionally and have been on your servers few time last in January or December 2018 I think. I am sorry for my noobie behaviour. I understand why I was banned for. I logged off cos I was afraid I will have same situation as I had on your sever once. I was discoverling you server in a car, travelling. I was then stopped by a 2-3 people asking for a lift. So I opened the car and drove them where they wanted to. Suddenly they told me to stop, I thought the will go their way but they chained me or sth, I could not move, was imprisoned they were transporting me, telling some nonsence stuff, fortunately after like 30minutes of that nonsens I escaped, found few Army ppl, told them what happened and they rescued me. We went back where that villains were with my and Army guys shoot them. That is why I was afraid that sb captures me again, I just logged off but now I know it is forbiden on your server and will not do this anymore. Thank you.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to know your severs more. Have a good time and respect other players. Thank you. Regards. Adrian

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Lets start this of with going to the rulespage, And qoute the rule you broke, Then explain to me this rule in your own words. 

Sorry for my late reply.

1) So I think I've broken this rule " [SIZE=medium](16.4) Please refrain from messaging staff members via private message/comments or adding their personal social media/steam accounts unless they invite you to do so. [/SIZE] "

I contacted Roberts first as I haven't read the rules that time.

Before above, when I was logged in I think I broke 2 more rules.

2) First this " [SIZE=medium](2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight". I logged off during the fight as I landed there to fight but I chicken out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]3) I also landed [/SIZE]with the hummingbird on top of a blackfish Roberts was standing by and then logged off the server. He told that was a ballsy thing to do in front of an admin [SIZE=medium]so I think I broke [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium](2.7) Trolling[/SIZE]. That was kinda of trolling the admin (I didn't know he is the one). I should not do this in front of any person, not admin only.

Sorry for another late reply.

Maybe this one? [SIZE=medium](3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. [/SIZE]

It wasn't baiting imho. My chopper haven't had any armament. My intention wasn't shoting anyone. Just wanted to look around. I was curious what are they up to.

Maybe this one? (2.13) Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone excluding the airport (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed).
I can imagine I was to low but have no clue if there was a greanzone there and even what the greenzone is.

I got you. “Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc)”. I landed on that plane and this was awkward, I exited that chopper so my intention wasn’t running over a person or any type of killing using vehicle or even killing without using a vehicle. I just felt save up there but I presume it might have look like I was about to run him over. I am sorry. Won’t do this again.

That's the one. 
Now I will be unbanning you so show us that you're mature enough to play on here without breaking rules as next time you appeal you won't be let go as easy. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back