What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

TheCap For Mayor

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Hello Ladies and Gentleman, My name is TheCap and I am running election for Mayor of Altis due to circumstances leading to my choice of representing the civilians and the island. I am a personnel friend of the President Xi Jinping of China. I look onward to the poor civilians getting robbed everyday and the Altis Police not assisting therefor I will personally support them by giving them free SPG assistance and money to help their loved ones or themselves. With the Chinese Ambassador at my side, I will be able to open new trade opportunity's and a potential ally to Altis. I will also be starting a charity campaign for those in need at Kavala, those will receive money and a warm and comforting home with jobs and Legal Runs being opened to them. Assistance will be provided to EVERYONE! No more corrupt Mayors, No more Mayors providing assistance to their friends for Money. Crime rate will drop and peaceful life shall be brought back. Vote for Peace, Vote for Effect, Vote for TheCap and all shall be fixed!!!!! 

aMfJI3t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back