What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - InsaneDelta

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneDelta

In-game Name

Insane (I think)

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/8-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think I deserved to be banned for the reasons I was banned for. I had no idea what was going on in my head when I was doing these actions.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Ever since I was banned, I have been improving my health, and making sure that on nights I would read some rules to make sure if I got unbanned I wouldn't get re banned

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to join to have fun on this server again, and have fun with my friends while respecting all the rules.

Why should we unban you ?

I have learned my lesson for sure, and I think if you guys give me a second chance I can prove to you that I have grown more respectful.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Why do you avoid Roleplay ?

Robbed Aggelochori Fuel, and when police turned up in he aborted to lobby. A few minutes later he was robbing Telos Fuel, and Alt+F4ed when police turned up again.

I do recall doing this, and I apologize , I don't know what was going on in my head when I was doing it, and since I was new I had no idea what to do so I panicked. I can guarantee that if I get a second chance none of this will ever happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
And since the insentience, I have learned to role play my way out of situations such as a gas station robbery and much more. (Just a question, is it true I could’ve just put in an unban appeal?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving this to normal appeals, this isn't a permanent ban appeal

The staff team will review your responses.

2.5 and 2.11, so it’s fair for both parties and you can involve yourself within the roleplay, and also logging out after or during a situation to avoid roleplay is bad as it’s a waste of time for the other party and if the robbery is over and you disconnect you will just have the money, and this way you can’t abuse it.

Quote the rules means go to our rules page, find and read the rules, then copy-paste it here.

So we know you understand them, explain the rules in your own words.

Sorry about that, 1 rule; Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).  and 2 Rule: Teleporting - Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots). You cannot respawn to get to another location quicker. Abusing the garage system to teleport goods is also considered teleporting.

Meaning I can’t teleport to places after I have spawned in the world, the only way I can spawn somewhere else is if I die or if I am glitched, during the session. And second you can’t leave during the situation like leave the game cause of rage quit or because you want to save your armor after you died.

As this was your first offence and you are a new player I am going to give you another chance. Please ensure that you read through all the server rules before rejoining the server and if you don't understand a rule/part of it please come to teamspeak to ask! 

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back