What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Forunban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forunban

In-game Name

freddie

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/102042-permanent-ban-appeal-taximan-jamal-denied/?tab=comments#comment-582395
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I know exactly why i was banned, i was naive and stupid and thought i was cool so i went onto the forums and posted a status update on a staff members profile stating a word that should never be said. Not only was this racist i posted it on a staff members profile which is extremely rude.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

last 6 months rarely found myself touching arma for the most part however after a break i have come back and just want to chill. i remember from my short time on rpuk that the roleplay was fun, everyone was there to have fun, rpuk as a community is what i want to be apart of - a toxic free community.

Why do you want to return ?

same as last time, I would like to return as i feel that rpuk is one of few servers that still care about roleplay, they care about there community and try to do the best for it, i want to come to rpuk to just relax and have some fun roleplaying, from doing a bank to talking to some people in Kavala it's all fun! want to play for fun and enjoy it

Why should we unban you ?

its been 2 years nearly i believe? just want to hop on every few months and play with some old buddies. Also would like to explain in my last unban those steam names where easily over 3 years ago, not changed my name in forever. lastly i am not gonna cause trouble tbf just play every so often, dont take the game serious so wont cause any trouble.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Below is the first thing anyone sees by searching for your steam profile .... Myself and other normal people would remove something like that instantly and probably never speak to that odd person again.

Combined with your own spamming of racist words I do believe there is something quite peculiar going on with you here, being from Manchester i am pretty sure you dont go around saying that IRL, unless of course you do and have had your head kicked in a number of times, if so then it hasn't helped you one bit.

Screenshot_17.png

Below is the first thing anyone sees by searching for your steam profile .... Myself and other normal people would remove something like that instantly and probably never speak to that odd person again.

Combined with your own spamming of racist words I do believe there is something quite peculiar going on with you here, being from Manchester i am pretty sure you dont go around saying that IRL, unless of course you do and have had your head kicked in a number of times, if so then it hasn't helped you one bit.
dont often go on my own profile so i have not noticed these comments in a long time however i have now removed it as that is clearly inappropriate and i agree with you 

and you are correct i dont go around saying stuff like that, used to think that it was just the internet and that and it doesnt matter however my mindset has changed its clearly inappropriate and extremely disrespectful 

You seem to be established on 2 other communities (if you can call them that), one being extremely toxic which where you was a member back when you did your little outburst.

Indeed it is just the internet however the internet is integrated with life these days, If your going to burn bridges somewhere by being racist then expect that to haunt you in the future especially if you want to return to that place.

Unbanning people who spam racism across our pages/network is always a risk as it softens the blow for future foul mouths! 

I am going to need to dig deeper on this one and will make a decision later, Good to hear your mindset as changed but lets be completely honest... this should have never been your mindset!

You seem to be established on 2 other communities (if you can call them that), one being extremely toxic which where you was a member back when you did your little outburst.

Indeed it is just the internet however the internet is integrated with life these days, If your going to burn bridges somewhere by being racist then expect that to haunt you in the future especially if you want to return to that place.

Unbanning people who spam racism across our pages/network is always a risk as it softens the blow for future foul mouths! 

I am going to need to dig deeper on this one and will make a decision later, Good to hear your mindset as changed but lets be completely honest... this should have never been your mindset!
I only play one server, not going to say the name but i dont really interfer with myself much on there, im a cop so dont get involved in any "beef". If theres stuff i have said on there its just a bit of banter between gamer friends 🙂

but yeah i understand you cant take my word or promises and that you are skeptical on unbanning me. i can show more proof on how i've matured if that is required, overall i just wanna chill on a different server that has a proper community where people respect one another, which seems to be rpuk. 

just to make it short, i used to think being edgy was cool and its clearly not thinking about it now.

Would love to see proof... 

Yeah you might just be a cop there but it certainly isn't a community most would want to be in... nor is it a roleplay server, I think with your track record if your going to proceed to continue there then ill end this here, We wouldn't want you bringing any players here when your on here

29,000 bans is enough thankyou

Would love to see proof... 

Yeah you might just be a cop there but it certainly isn't a community most would want to be in... nor is it a roleplay server, I think with your track record if your going to proceed to continue there then ill end this here, We wouldn't want you bringing any players here when your on here

29,000 bans is enough thankyou
well one way i have matured is that i have now got a car and driving license, also working part time during this summer break etc... 

Personally i agree it isn't a roleplay server, that is why i would want an unban here as it is much more designated with roleplaying rather then shooting anyone you see.

" think with your track record if your going to proceed to continue there then ill end this here, We wouldn't want you bringing any players here when your on here"

Dont really understand what you mean by this.

Car and a driving license doesn't make you mature, I see plenty of dickheads on the road daily.. Most people respect there work to do a good job so I can see how that would put you on the right track in thinking before taking action.

Sorry if I did not make that clear, if your going to be in a white listed position on a toxic community then you wont be unbanned here, The amount of immature kids we have banned from that place and continue to ban on a weekly basis is a waste of our time.

Usually they come here to say something racist..... a little like you did before you left here for there.

Twist it anyway you want, I do not want someone with a history of being racist here who's playing on a toxic racist environment 

If you were to be given a chance here then it would be away from people you obviously try so hard to impress... changed ? I do not think so 

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back