What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Samuel and 1thec - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madamurk

Your In-game name

Madamurk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Samuel and 1thec

Date of the incident

22/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was on my way with my friend to the black market to buy him gear i see two guys in the building behind the black market so i land whilst my friend buys gear i go into copilot so just in case we can fly away quickly then i pull out my gun and go upstairs and say"hey guys hows it going" after no reply they just shoot me for no apparant reason after the clip finishes they just execute me which they also didnt say anything so not only did they RDM me but they failed an execution and made me loose aproximatley 1.5mil worth of gear also after this happened i wanted to go to teamspeak but they refused and said go to kavala police station i know your not allowed to do this but i wanted some kind of explanation as i was clearly frustrated they then was disrespectful and didnt care about anything i said my friend could be used as a witness then we had a conversation with an admin pretty sure his name was The Real Danv coming to a conclusion They failed to do 2 things listen here rules (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDGd8WYyHzI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

For you to report a player please go and look on how to report a player next and read this line

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

As you provide 30 sec video there is no chance for me to see if there was any interaction before that.

Please provide at least 3 min before you land your heli. 

Is there any chance you can provide screen shot from who kill you since i cannot see your sidechat ?

Of course sorry about the footage being poor quality if this is not good enough you can have a look at the other video which for some reason has better quality here is the link

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

rdm.png

I need a screen shot of the side chat of him killing you since i cannot see side chat in your video 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

altough the image may be blury i think you can read killed by 1thec and also his attacked Pid in the bottom left : 76561198070529983 on the minimap you can also see a timer which

so you can see that this wasnt long after the inital killing

00000.png

As we can clearly see from the video provided 1thec nor Samuel is shown giving no roleplay what so ever and decide to just hide in the house and shoot you as soon as you enter asking what's up clearly trying to start a RP conversation. 

Whilst you did enter gun in hand and you were at a blackmarket neither of those 2 are excuses for providing no roleplay at all before shooting

Both 1thec and Samuel will be receiving a ban as they have shown no intention to roleplay. 

Action Taken
1thec - Banned for breach of 2.2
samuel - Banned for breach of 2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back